cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Header condition with condition class A (Dis )and caluculation type B (Fixed Amount)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have an issue where we have Header condition type ZEXP, which is checked for item and being used to enter the value at item level manually, The issue is user is entering value as 100 USD for 10 EA (qty) and when while shipping they delivered 11 EA and when billing as the present qty is 11 EA the condition value is showing as 110 USD, user requirement is the value should not increase even with increase in qty, The value should be fixed same as in order (100 USD), Can you please check and suggest how to control this issue

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have already tested this by changing the condition type to  Header still it didn't worked as the value is increasing with qty ( the amount entered is 350 in order for qty 42 and while invoicing the value is 358.33 for qty 43 , and also tested by changing this pricing type in VTFL to C (Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others) still didn't worked

as the standard logic is reading the below logic in include LV61AU15 as said by Ivano hence controlled the same trough enhancement in the include LV61AU15,

just posted to know whether this can be controlled in any standard way.

Thanks

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

try implementing this user-exit .

This avoid the recalculation of the condition value depending on the quantity:

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the copy control setting in VTFL for the Item category, and select 'D- Copy Pricing Element Unganged' in 'Pricing Type' if you want your pricing to remain same as your SO.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

that is normal working of SAP, documented in note 485740.

The logic is implemented in function PRICING_COPY

IF konv-krech = 'B' AND konv-kschl NE 'DIFF' OR
       xkomv-ksteu CA 'EFH' OR
       ( konv-knprs CA 'CD' AND xkomv-ksteu = 'D' AND
         konv-kfaktor1 IS INITIAL ).
      IF konv-kherk = 'D' OR xkomv-ksteu = 'D'.
        xkomv-kgrpe = ' '.
        IF xkomv-ksteu NA 'FH'.
          xkomv-ksteu = 'E'.
        ENDIF.
      ENDIF.
ENHANCEMENT-SECTION     PRICING_COPY_01 SPOTS ES_SAPLV61A.
      IF quantity_old > 0 AND quantity_old NE quantity_new.
        CATCH SYSTEM-EXCEPTIONS conversion_errors = 1
                                arithmetic_errors = 5.
*         tested: this is much faster than to calculate the quotient
*         once into a float field
          arbfeld = xkomv-kwert   * quantity_new / quantity_old.
          xkomv-kwert = arbfeld.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we have Header condition type ZEXP

checked for item and being used to enter the value at item level manually

The above statements are quite contradictory.  When you say ZEXP is a header condition, why you are allowing user to enter manually at item level ?  For your requirement, if you enter at header level, then the value wont change.  For this, just change your configuration by checking the box for Header condition and remove the tick for item condition.

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have an issue where we have Header condition type ZEXP, which is checked for item and being used to enter the value at item level manually, 

Please check the above statement once again. If you want use the condtion type as header condtion you have to check the field header condition in the definition of cond type V/06, then only system will understand that it is header condition.

while shipping they delivered 11 EA and when billing as the present qty is 11 EA the condition value is showing as 110 USD, user requirement is the value should not increase even with increase in qty, The value should be fixed same as in order (100 USD),

Please clarify the above once again why you want to charge the old qty( sales order qty)?

What about the extra qty delivered amount how you adjust that if your system is calculating for less qty( in your case sales order qty) rather actually shipped qty?

Where you will adjust the the difference qty price ?

Side comment: in your case as per my understanding system is calculating correct only, it should calculate the net value for all delivered qty.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

For the point 1:

I mentioned ZEXP as header condition as it is not having access sequence, but it is checked for item and being used to update at item level only

For the point 2:ZEXP is not the basic price,it is used to charge some extra fee which should be fixed irrespective of  qty (calculation type-B)

My observations are even if i marked this as header and used it at header level also the value of ZXEP is changing with with respective to qty

If the qty decreases in invoice the value decreases which is ok, but when increased it should not increase it should be fixed as in order

Thanks

Raja

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well!

1. If condition type is marked for header condition, quantity in item is not consider.

Please refer following link for header condition:

- SAP Help on Header Condition

2. When you,

even if i marked this as header and used it at header level

When you do this configuration change. Are you trying with new sales cycle? Or trying to check this effect on existing document.

FYI, any configuration change may not be applicable to existing sales doc. So, you might have to try this on new sales cycle to see the configuration change.

Thanks, JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are said, your condition type is

Header condition type ZEXP

But, configuration of condition type (V/06) indicates, it is "item condition". As indicator is active for item condition, not for header condition.

Please clarify.

Thanks, JP