Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN-MM Issue: New assessable value not picked into J1IS in return delivery process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have one issue in creating Excise invoice for return delivery process with movement type 122.

Process Flow:

• I have created GR for Return process with 122 Movement type, and I am giving "only part1" in Excise invoice tab.
  • Then changed the assessable value (for example from 75 to 79.2) in J1ID.
  • When i am creating Excise Invoice in J1IS the new Assessable value (79.2) is not picked  but old value is picked (75) into the J1IS.

Note:

I have attached screen shots for reference.

Kindly help me out to proceed further.

Regards,

Manoj 

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me what is the MAP of this material,might be it has taken MAP in Assessable value

0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

MAP is 79.83 for 1 price unit, But Price control assigned is standard price which is 81 for 1 price unit.

Note:

Standard price was changed from 75.43 to 81 on 01.01.2014  Also GR created date is 26.12.2013 and posted date 06.01.2014

I have attached screen shot for reference.

0 Kudos

Standard Price has no Effect on Gr Value it will Updated MAP only Please Study Difference between MAP and Standard Price effects.

if it is S/V Price control Indicator in Material Master it will pick MAP as Assessable Value in J1IS

0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

ok, here MAP is 79.83 and Assessable value in J1ID is maintained as 79.2 but it is still taking 75.43 . And i have observed that, initially. when the GR was made to

procure the material. The Excise calculation are similar to the values that are seen in J1IS for assessable value 75.43 (old value). And in return GR, the initial GR used

for procuring the material is given as the reference document. Dose it mean that while returning the material to vendor, excise vales should be same as that, at the

procurement time. And so the old assessable value (75.43)  is taken at the time of excise calculation in Excise invoice (J1IS)

Note:

I have Attached

• J1IS screen showing the Excise calculation. Here the excise values are similar to that seen in the initial GR.   
  • Initial GR made for procurement, showing Excise Calculation
  • Return GR screen shot showing initial GR as reference material.  

0 Kudos

In material master Accounting View it is showing Current Period is 1 2015 how come, Can you Post screenshot of Accounting Doc of GR posted  and Reverse Doc posted by Migo

0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Here are the screen shots of Accounting Document for both Return GR and initial GR. which u had asked for.

0 Kudos

From your Screen Shot Price is Valuated in Standard Price 41310.05 which is 81.00 for Return Delivery. In case of Migo Price valuated at 77.12. Since you have changed Price Before Reversing.

Here Qty Is same Since you Have not Changed any qty at the time of Reverse In J1IS it will Pick PO price and Same Excise Duties what you have done GR at the time.

In returning the material to vendor, excise vales should be same as that at the procurement time if quantity of GR Same.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create the Outgoing Excise invoice referring to 122 Material document system fetches the Excise base amount and duties automatically into J1IS screen. Had you checked it?

I dont think system allows you to change the Accessible value. But, you can still give a try.

The changed Accessible value may work in case of return PO for excisable material. Please check.

If you want to change the Acessible value try changing it in J1IS screen and let us know your findings / results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj

you need to use get excise invoice option in case of Vendor return in J1iS.

if you use that option mother excise invoice will be referred and availed duty will get populated. try it and confirm

Regards

Maruthi S