Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Creating Shipment Cost Document in VI01 for Bulk Shipment is IS-Oil

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I m working on IS OIL, Transportation and Distribution.

I m facing Issue while creating Shipment Cost Document in Tcode - VI01 wrt to Bulk Shipment which is created in Tcode-04F1.

However, I have given Shipment cost Item Category, I have assign CR (i.e. forwarding agent) as partner function (Tcode:T_56)

Please let me know if I m missing any step.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in IS OIL solution, you may refer the note: 100151 - TD Partner procedures in IS-Oil bulk shipment

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

I am finding exactly the same error log as you explained while creating Shipment Cost Document in Tcode - VI01 wrt to Bulk Shipment which is created in Tcode-04F1.

IS THERE A SOLUTION.

How can I assign a Carrier in my Reference document / shipment Bernhard?

If you guys can help.

Regards

Boudhayan

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Boudhayan,

Sorry for the late reply.

For the partner function error you need to maintain the partner function for shipment, you can maintain the in SPRO under IS down stream or else use Transaction VOPA, you can maintain the same over there.

Thanks.

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably your log is displaying the internal partner function SP which is the carrier (internal partner function 'SP', in English 'CR'). Please check if your reference document ( = shipment) contains a carrier.

Bernhard

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are saying you have assigned CR, but SAP is complaining about SP, isn't it?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes the Config which I done in Tcode-T_56, I have use Partner Function-CR.

But When I m creating Shipment cost document in Tcode-VI01, I m getting a log which I attached in previews post. Please let me know if missing some where.

Thanks

Sumeet Sah

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have seen this log, hence I emphasized that the log wants that you use partner function SP.

click the question mark at the right end of the message , it may give you some more info

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

I also have checked the option suggested by you in Tcode: T_56, But system is giving a log stating - "Item not created because service agent AG not in reference document".

My query, as we are creating the shipment cost document so ideally the partner function should be Forwarding Agent  i.e. CR, Why I should use SP/AG.

Anyway, I query is that still I m stuck up at the same point in VI01 while creating shipment cost document.

Thanks,

Sumeet

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the error message is complaining about missing partner in the reference document,

In IMG > LE > Transportation > Basic Transportation Functions > Partner Control > Set Up Partner Determination for Shipments

you define partner determination  schemas, what partner functions are in a schema and you assign this partner determination schema to a shipment type.

when you create a shipment cost document, then you usually reference a shipment.

in VT03N you have a partner tab. there you should have all the partners that are included to your partner determination schema.

Among them you should have the partner role that is specified in  T_56

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

As I mentioned earlier I m not using LE shipment process.

I using IS Oil Transportation and Distribution, where config is little different and also I m not creating shipment document in VT01N, instead I m using Tcode-O4F1 i.e. Bulk shipment which is relevant for IS OIL and getting stuck as there in place there to put partner function in bulk shipment i.e. O4F1

Thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not know IS-OIL,  I can imagine it has some special features, but the partner determination is  not really different between the modules and I do not expect a bigger difference here in IS-Oil

Do you have a SP role and a AG role in your referenced document?