Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement Change property of Component Controller

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a req how to change property of node ( Which is enhanced ) in component controller...i want to change it as Interface node how to do it......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think its possible to set the node as an interface node in WDA enhancements of controller.

If your requirement is to exchange data between the standard components, I suggest you to go for a singleton class which holds data for both components.

Hope this helps your.

Regards,

Rama

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ram,

In my portal i have 2 views , my second view WD component is FITE_UI_SUMMARY & my 1st view is FITE_VC_GENERALDATA....am not getting data of first view in second view ....Node declared in Component controller of first view only.....i think there is a problem of component usage ...coz FITE_UI_SUMMARY is not declared in the component usage of  FITE_VC_GENERALDATA ?....please suggest me ....

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

The data is being exchanged among travel standard components using feeder class. Please check the feeder class associated with it and you will be able to get the data of first component by using class object reference.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram, 

I lost my View in portal am unable to see view ......getting  error, saying that /FITE_REQUEST terminated because of error. please help me to resolve this issue...