cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Profile in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to seek some advise regarding the status profile in sales order header. I have created one status profile with 3 status/es HOLD, APPROVED and REJECTED.

Now, here  is the request by the client, A created sales order has a default status of HOLD (happening now) A sales order has been APPROVED by the manager, but once changed for example added another quantity in sales order (from 3 to 10) it would again have a HOLD status.

What configuration should be done to revert back the status (HOLD) once the sales order has been changed?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Beloved

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had came across the same requirement during our last project. We achieved this by enhancement. The logic for the enhancement was as below:

We used user exit MV45AFZZ and a functional module USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

First check whether the order is in Intiail state or Approved State. If it is in initial state, no need to do anything and if it is Approved, need to proceed. To check the status we use the JEST table by using an Object Key.

If the Order is in Approved status, first check whether there are any changes done in VA02 transaction. This we can determine from CDHDR table. If changes are there then using ABAP UPDATE statement change the user status in JEST table by keeping the HOLD as Active status.

it is working fine for us.

I hope this will help.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks you for all your inputs.

I had already talked to our ABAP guy to make to make it work.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you very much for replying. By the way is there any way that we can add Business transaction to a status profile. For example, I have chosen Object Type -- Sales Order Header in its business transaction there is no Change Delivery. Is there a way where we can add Change Delivery  transaction so that I can control its influence? I already tried different Object types but nothing works.

Thanks again,

Beloved

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please tell the purpose of directly having a change delivery ?

What i understood from your question was, by changing the user status, you need to change the delivery document which was already created ?

but what fields you want to changes?

please do provide some additional info so that i could be ease to assist you

regards,

santosh

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The status profile usually works with the SO type like OR, QT, IN, CR, DR etc. there is no option of assigning status profile to Delivery Document types.

The logic is if you want to use approvals you should do it while creating the SO and not in any preceding document through status profiles, because once delivery is created and user does some changes in the SO it will not be reflected in delivery document any way and vice versa.

Now if you want to control the creation of delivery document, you should also consider applying the delivery blocks in the SO.