cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Reporting for Template Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Template Project and defined all the Processes in solar01. Also passed the attributes Local and Global to the processes.

Now i got a requirement that client want a reporting which shows processes are global or local.

can we report how many processes

are in Template project are from Solution Manager? Can we report how many of them

are Global and how many are local?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

In solar01 use the below option to generate blueprint document where you will get the list of all processes with these indicator in word format

hope this resolves

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want Reporting which shows like progress of project eg. if any graphs to display. Displays processes like which are local and global in solman only.

Regards,

Abhishek

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek

nothing in standard ..you have build a custom ..if I understand your requirement

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i build a custom. What about solar_eval and soldoca(analysis project and analysis) it can help or not?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhishek Raghuwanshi

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

if you see solar_eval it generates reports based upon tabs so if you can get a report on structure which i don't think exists you can't generate it..but you can check in sp10 etc or version of solman you have....to also chck the manage layout option if there is any opportunity to add the indicator (if exists)

what i understand is you want to have a online report/BW Chart which will show you the templates in template project with process and indicators for each process ....right?

I don't think there is a standard dashboard etc available for this ..and thus you need to build the same but practically it is possible ..check with ABAPer

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried via solar_Eval ->  project blue print

this is the only standard reporting available for documentation.

Please check,

Thanks

Jansi

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos