Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Plan Dates and Net Value Getting Multiplied

former_member401443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All.

Billing Plan Dates and Net Value Getting Multiplied.

I am not able to find how the Net Billing Value is getting Multiplied. How can I fix it.

Net Price in item is 500 but if I choose monthly Billing it gets Multiplied

Screenshot.

Mukesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shikha04
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Were you able to get a solution for this issue am also facing this.

Net value ($20000) and bill value slip is not happening properly, it is getting multiplied (20000*4), rather than getting divided (20000/4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. If your individual matter differs from the original question raised, please post your question as a new question here:
https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html Since you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members.

shikha04
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

The above solution did not work for me, is there any other work around?

former_member401443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

What I need is when I select 13 payments it should divide the Value by 13 and that is the Billing Value.

So the Total should be 500 and individual Payment should be 500/13.

Can some one help.

Mukesh

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

In that case I suggest you to assign ZPRO = 500/13.

So the Net Value can come up to 500$.

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

In Periodic Billing the Net Value is calculated on the basis of the time(month in your case) for which the contract lasts multiplied by the Monthly billing value.

Another important thing is the Billing date. Based upon your screen shot it can be gauged that 1st of every month is the billing date that you have set.

Contract start is 8th jan 2014

Contract end is 8th jan 2015

Billing is 1st of every month

So total bills generated comes to 13, starting from 1st Jan 2014 to 1st Jan 2015. and the billing value that you have set is 500, hence the net value is 13*500= 6500

But the issue is that the system has billed a total value for Jan 2014 and Jan 2015, instead it should be billing only from 8th Jan 2014 to 31st Jan 2014 for Jan 2014

and form 1st Jan 2015 to 8th Jan 2015 for Jan 2015.

so the Net Value should show up as 6016.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with kishore's reply. 6500 = 13 * 500, it is monthly billing so it is displaying billing plan for every month. To my knowledge system is behaving as configured.

Could you please let us know what is the expected result? so that we could provide you solution to meet your requirement.

Best Regards

Sunil Wawdhane