cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error phase MAIN_SHDRUN/RUN_RSPTBFIL_DEST

0 Kudos

Hey guys,

i got a problem while updating the support packages on our CRM 7.03 system with SUM on Phase MAIN_SHDRUN/RUN_RSPTBFIL_DEST  . I checked several scn entries and tried some reports (RADNTBMV / RDDNT5MD) . Many notes are related to the BI_CONT but it doesnt exist on the system.

Checks after phase MAIN_SHDRUN/RUN_RSPTBFIL_DEST were negative!

Last error code set: Single errors (code <= 😎 found in logfile 'RSPTBDST.ELG'    

ERROR:
Batchjob RSPTBFIL on shadow system failed.
Detected the following errors:

# D:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\log\RSPTBDST.DAX: 4 ETG011 "[DISTMODE]""Entries Distmode C""14483" 4 ETG039 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 ETG011 "+-- DEST WRITE_PUTTB_SHD RSPTBDST.DAX --+" 4 ETG011 "[WRITE_PUTTB_SHD]""16631""entries" 4 ETG011 "+-- DEST VIEW_CHK RSPTBDST.DAX --+" 2EETG011 "[VIEW_CHK] No inactive Nametab for View""V_DSH_TF_DETAIL""No active nametab found

thank you for your help 😉

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Steffen,

I faced this issue and it resolved after update the latest TP and R3Trans,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if spool is not overflow.

Go TCode: SE38 and RSPO0041 and delete old spool entries. Repeat SUM phase.

Regards,

Damian

0 Kudos

my solution was to delete this entry from table "PUTTB_SHD" Now SUM continues..

At first Tx SE03 -> System Change Option -> change Global Setting to modifiable.

Go to Tx SE16 -> Table PUTTB_SHD search for NAMETAB V_DSH_TF_DETAIL -> Delete Entry

back to SE03 -> System Change Option -> change Global Setting to NOT modifiable. Now continue in SUM..

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen

Just simple restart the SAP instance & system, retry again

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the logs can you also check the view V_DSH_TF_DETAIL exists in the system or now.

[WRITE_PUTTB_SHD]""16631""entries" 4 ETG011 "+-- DEST VIEW_CHK RSPTBDST.DAX --+" 2EETG011 "[VIEW_CHK] No inactive Nametab for View""V_DSH_TF_DETAIL""No active nametab found

Check in se11 and then in se14 if it exists.

What is the kernel release .

Thanks

Rishi abrol

0 Kudos

in the logfile RSPTBDST.log returns the same code.

"[VIEW_CHK] No inactive Nametab for View""V_DSH_TF_DETAIL""No active nametab found"

On SE11/SE14 table/view V_DSH_TF_DETAIL not found. But in the database table PUTTB_SHD there is an entry with TABNAME V_DSH_TF_DETAIL.

kernel is currently 740 / 64 Bit / Patch 22. SUM 1.0 / SP 9 PL 4. I can upgrade kernel to 741 PL 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check in the shadow system or the actual instance .

kernel is currently 740 / 64 Bit / Patch 22. SUM 1.0 / SP 9 PL 4. I can upgrade kernel to 741 PL 13

If you want you can upgrade the kernel to the latest patch of 740 but not 741.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steffan,

You need to delete this entry in the table mentioned in the log as well as DDXTT table.

With Regards

Ashutosh