cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Netweaver 7.4 Media or SAP ERP 6 with EHP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am confused about download SAP Media Netweaver 7.4 , what can I dowload from sap Portal

My Company's Application Components" My Company's Software" SAP ERP" SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE" EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0

Or

SAP NetWeaver and complementary products" SAP NetWeaver" SAP NETWEAVER 7.4

and also I can not see IM ( Installation master in both ( Netweaver 7.4 and SAP ERP EHP7 ), 

and  what is the difference when I SAP installation start with Netweaver 7.4  and SAP ERP EHP7

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The short answer is that you need both.

ERP60 EHP7 is based on NW 7.40.  In the EHP7 section you will find the ERP specific downloads, e.g. database export and language exports.  All more generic downloads, e.g. the kernel and database software, you will find in the NW section.  You do not need the database export and language media from the NW section, because you will use the EHP7 media instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go with the NW 7.4.

what can I dowload from sap Porta

For the installation you need to use SWPM for the installation.

Please check the media guide and that will clearly state you which DVD you need.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

You can install SAP Netweaver 7.4 with Software Provisioning Manage only.  SAP has replaced IM with SPM. Here is link that shows installation sequence with SPM.

SAP EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 will be used to install Enhancement package on existing SAP ERP system.

Cheers,
Digesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Digesh for your Guidance , we do not have  existing SAP ERP system till yet we are plan to implement SAP now what to do , Download NetWeaver 7.4 Media or SAP ERP Media ?

Regards