cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form Master Page - Font size difference in quality & production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have developed adobe form for our client.

We encounter a strange issue in production system only.

All the master page data is shrunk by a couple of font sizes and the sizes move left, something similar to what would happen if you pinch a photo or a document on a smartphone, this happens only in production.

This works fine in quality system.

Did you come across any such issue?

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello KRB,

The issue might be beacuse of the font sytle.

Please ask your basis to check if the font is installed on the production client or not?

This will solve your issue.

There is no issues with the form you have designed.

Regards,

Varun

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Can you please check SAP Note 968394 which talks about controlling "Page Scaling",  "Fit to printer margins",  "Auto rotate and center" while a PDF is getting printed.

Thanks,

Sathya.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

The note is not relevant to us as it in 'cannot be implemented' state.

Thanks,

Karthik

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I can remember a problem like that. First you have to check the javastack, is there everything updated in all systems.

You can easily check this by running the ADS-Testprograms. You know, the programs which start with FP_TEST*

Next you have to check the outputdevices. Is there everything transported, what does the spad look like.

Is this happening by processing the form?

I mean, does it happen, if you process your form just as preview?

Do you use the same printer for testing in the different systems? ( I know, might be a silly question, but you never know)

That would be my first steps, I think you will find something which is not correct somewhere here.

IF not, answer the questions and I will see, if I find something in my documents which I didn't mentioned here.

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Florian,

Thanks for your response.

I will check the ADS-Test Programs and let you know the results.

This issue happens on both preview and on the printer.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Florian,

I ran all the FP_TEST* programs and the outputs are the same in both quality and production systems. I am not sure what to check in SPAD, could you guide me here.

Thanks,

Karthik

former_member183069
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

In SPAD There are lot of things to check,

There are more possibility for the error because of this

First check the device type is same in both system,

Then If device type is ok, then In full administration check the device type properties,

Like, Formats, printer settings also make sure that the FONT design  and style is available in both systems,

Also check character set is available in both and page format is available and added to the printer.

Regards,

KK.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with KRB,

these are the mainsteps there,

but you will be more effective by grabbing an basis-guy of your company to check the SPAD together. It's hard to explain all the facettes there.

Regards

Florian