cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SXG-902] [ORA-22275:Invalid LOB locator specified]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Gurus!

I'd like to seek for your help, this is regarding a proxy issue.

Whenever I call to execute the proxy program, it would return this response code [SXG-902] [ORA-22275:Invalid LOB locator specified]

would you be so kind to help me regarding its cause / workaround? any suggestions would be much appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JR,

The proxy is generated recently or it is existing proxy? The issue seems to be with the code. Please check the code.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Harish,

glad you could give your insights, this is the scenario, the ABAP program was calling this method which handles the loading of the XML message, however upon processing it would return this response code.

I'm sorry if ever the details aren't so clear as I am not so familiar with the proxy issues

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JR,

So you are calling the Proxy class from function module/method and sending the message to SAP PI. it seems it a synchronous call as you are expecting a return response code.

Please provide more details about the scenario.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed you got it right Harish, I have already validated a sample XML file via transaction sproxy.
loading it up and executed it was able to come up with a successful response.
I assumed that this would actually be the same scenario in the program wherein it will be calling this proxy class to process the message and send it to PI, however it was returning a failed status.
I am very sure that the sample XML loaded via sproxy & being processed by the program are of the same entries.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JR - Can you check in st22 if there are any dumps being created during the execution of this prog?

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JR,

The problem seems to be in prepare data method of proxy class/function module. The test you performed from SPOXY is only to validate the connectivity from SAP to PI and vice versa. But it will not check the proxy code. you need to debug in proxy/function module code for the issue.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Haresh,

glad you could share some time. and yes there was

POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT

Error analysis
    There is probably an error in the program
    "SAPLSTXI".
    This program is triggered in the update task.
    following ABAP/4 statements are not allowed:

-  CALL SCREEN
    -  CALL DIALOG
    -  CALL TRANSACTION
    -  SUBMIT

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I faced simillar error..i think there is a COMMIT missing in your program(something like this in my previous proj). Please review your code.

Can you check the below threads

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1478931

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3444937

I'm sure there is something wrong with your ABAP code/ the way you are calling the proxy.

May be you can post the code and this error information in ABAP development forum too to find out the problematic statement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback Hareesh!
will try to further check the code...

have a wonderful day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish!
thank you for sharing some thoughts,

We'll try to further check the codes.

have a wonderful day ahead

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you too JR.. n please don't forget to post the solution(once you find the root cause )

Answers (0)