cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Copy NW 7.02 to distribuited system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm doing migration with export/import proccess to distribuited installation DB (cluster) + CI in other machine.

In phase "Adapt Java VM parameters" the sapinst show the error " Jan 8, 2014 1:33:19 PM ....offline.OfflineProcessEngineListener [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: Pocess Activity genErrorNotification"

Kernel 720 (500)

SAPinst IM_51043745_2

In launchofflinectc.bat file the ultimate lines are:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caused by: com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A configuration with the path "cluster_data/server/ID48963951/element-info" does not exist.

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBAccessDefault.getConfiguration(DBAccessDefault.java:586)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.readConfig(PersistenceHandler.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.CachedConfiguration.<init>(CachedConfiguration.java:62)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.getCachedConfiguration(ConfigurationCache.java:848)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.getCachedConfiguration(ConfigurationCache.java:882)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.openConfiguration(ConfigurationCache.java:757)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationHandlerImpl.openConfiguration(ConfigurationHandlerImpl.java:734)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationHandlerImpl.openConfiguration(ConfigurationHandlerImpl.java:693)

at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.configurationmanager.util.ConfManagerWriteProfileExecutor.getConfiguration(ConfManagerWriteProfileExecutor.java:180)

at com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.configurationmanager.util.ConfManagerWriteProfileExecutor.executeContext(ConfManagerWriteProfileExecutor.java:290)

... 22 more

Jan 8, 2014 1:33:19 PM  ....ctc.metamodel.process.OnError.handle [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: start onErrorAction genErrorNotification

Jan 8, 2014 1:33:19 PM  ....offline.OfflineProcessEngineListener [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: Pocess Activity genErrorNotification

Jan 8, 2014 1:33:19 PM  ....offline.OfflineProcessEngineListener [Thread[main,5,main]] Info: Pocess Activity genErrorNotification

Terminate batch job (Y/N)?

Program terminated abnormally

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment the log files

Please help me

Thanks in advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try to do this and see if it helps:

'Error while executing PhaseTypeExecuteTask with input file DialogInstancesTasks.xml and task DETERMINE_DI_OS. Executing command OSName fail. Could not finish OSName command. Reading OSName on node ID<instance_id>. com.sap.sdt.j2ee.tools.configutils.BatchConfigException:
Could not create common factory.
com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: Aconfiguration with the path "cluster_data/dispatcher/ID<instance_id>/element-info" does not exist.'

This issue occurs if the parameter 'j2ee/instance_id' is missing from the corresponding additional application server instance profile.
To correct this issue, proceed as follows:

1. 1. Navigate to the instance profile of the specific additional application server instance, located in /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/profile for UNIX-based systems or <DRIVE>:\usr\sap\<SAPSID>\profile for Windows-based systems.
  2. 2. Add the following parameter to the profile:

j2ee/instance_id = ID<ID of instance>
The ID of the instance can be checked in the config tool under cluster_data.
If you have not done this prior to upgrading your system, you must start SUM from the beginning so that the instance can be correctly detected.

Source 1732061 - Central Note - Software Update Manager 1.0 SP07 [lmt_008]

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reagan,

Thanks to response.

Includes the parameter in the instance profile with ID instance still the error message remains.

Checked in to configTool if the ID for the required server existed. I realized that the ID does not exist finished with 51 below cluster_server / instance and try to make it the number generated is automatically terminated 52.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per the message.

the path "cluster_data/server/ID48963951/element-info" does not exist.

element-info doesnot exists then i would say check with sap.

can check this note also.

757712 - Server created using Config Tool can't be bootstrapped

Thanks

RishI abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Regan.

Performed the procedure described in SAP note 757712 as requested, see below the output file:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Element 'ID48963951' is corrupted!

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A configuration with the path "cluster_data/server/ID48963951/element-info" does not exist.

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationDataCacheAllImpl.getSubConfiguration(ConfigurationDataCacheAllImpl.java:107)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ReadAccessConfiguration.getSubConfiguration(ReadAccessConfiguration.java:715)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.task.ElementInfoTask.go(ElementInfoTask.java:199)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.BatchConfig.go(BatchConfig.java:60)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.BatchConfig.main(BatchConfig.java:98)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:331)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

ElementInfoTask has finished successfully on server.ID489639

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sapinst is stopped with an identical message the first.

can you help me?

Thanks in advanced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Reagan.

Your answer is correct, only miss say who i need delete the instance with problem.

Thanks for your attention and help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, thanks for the reply!

In this moment, i'm redoing the import database instance with java jdk 1.4.2.24 for later redoing the import process to central instance.

I believe that the version of JDK might be the problem, so i'm redoing all the process to eliminate the doubt.

In the meantime, I'm re-reading all the notes that have passed.

I notice if it worked, thank you all for the help.