SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Exceed was issued when the simulation function of MIRO was doing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I  placed a purchase order having one line item and two budgets(same commitment items , different fund centers) were assigned to the line item.

the PO was saved successfully and i can check the PO in FMIOI table.  but,  when I run MIRO,   i met  a budget exceed message from one budget code.  at that time ,  just only that PO  for  two budget codes.    the PO reserved all budget amount.  it's strange.  so,  after adding budget , MIRO was done successfully.    but actually, budget was not sufficient .  what is a problem?,   where can i check ?      system is working  under Former Budgeting System.

ex)  1.  budget entry

- fund center  A  &  Commitment 001   $50, 

- fund center  B  &  Commitment 001   $50  

2. PO entry

PO #  1000

PART  X        $ 100    

(fund center  A  &  Commitment 001   $50, 

fund center  B  &  Commitment 001   $50)  

3.  FMIOI

"amount type"   0100       $ 50  fund center  A  &  Commitment 001    

"amount type"    0100      $ 50  fund center  B  &  Commitment 001  

4.   MIRO

PART  X        $ 100    

(fund center  A  &  Commitment 001   $30, 

fund center  B  &  Commitment 001   $50)  

" budget exceed  $50  fund center B   &  Commitment 001  "

5,  budget increased  & MIRO

FMIOI

"amount type"   0100       $ 50- fund center  A  &  Commitment 001    

"amount type"   0200       $ 20  fund center  A  &  Commitment 001

"amount type"   0500       $ 30-  fund center  A  &  Commitment 001

"amount type"   0100      $ 50-  fund center  B  &  Commitment 001  

MK

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MK,

Check if the PO commitment (FMIOI) and the MIRO are in the same fiscal year.

If the PO is related to 2013 and you are posting the MIRO in 2014 you will need budget in 2014.

Regards,

Pedro B. Gomes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if any tax figure which are adding extra with PO value commitment.

regards