cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field that integrate FICA and FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create a report through SAP query in which fields from FICA and FI are included. I am unable to find the link between through tables and fields. As on reunning FPG1, reconciliation keys are transferred to Finance which are supposed to transfer from DFKKSUM TO any FI table. But not clear on that.

One field reference key AWKEY in the table BKPF contains the information of reconciliation key but I am unable to find the exact link of this field to FICA.

Regards,

OZAIR ANWER SHAMSI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you need the query?  Why not just run FPG5 to get the desired report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

The report I require, it has fields from ERDK and DFKKOP as well as BSIS from FI so that, standard reports will not work. I need a unique identifier which is present in both FI and FICA.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will need the recon key from BKPF (header to BSIS) to link back to the FICA tables.

In our system this would be huge.

Have you looked at standard report FPO4 ?

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oazir,

The report that you are looking for will involve a complex query.

The only identifier b/w a FI and FICA document is the reconciliation key.

To start with, you can join tables BKPF (in FI) and DFKKKO (in FICA) based on the reconciliation key to find the corresponding document numbers in both the modules.

On the FICA part, since DFKKKO contains the document number, you can easily join it with DFKKOP to retrieve the required fields.

Also, the reference field of the table DFKKKO contains the print document no. for Invoicing documents,so you can join ERDK to retrieve the required fields.

On the FI part, you can take the combination of doc#/Company Code/Fiscal year to retrieve the information from BSIS table.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan