cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Transaction update in SOLAR02 Blueprint - How to?

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fellow Members,

In an implementation project ( Agile Implementation not the traditional ASAP) , the scope of blueprint keeps evolving over the period of project lifespan. Let us assume, I have designed a Blueprint with 100 Business Processes in Sales area. All of these business processes use Business process step ' Create Sales Order' (VA01 Transaction) as the first step.

Now over a period my blueprint has evolved and customer has developed ZY01 transaction code for Creating a Sales Order. So I need to replace VA01 with ZY01 across my project blueprint. To do this, firstI have to find out which all business Processes use VA01 step; I can do this by using 'Where Used ' option in SOLAR02 which gives all Business Process Step names in which VA01 txn is used.

Now my question is how do I perform a mass update on my blueprint in which VA01 txn in Business Process Step needs to be replaced by ZY01 txn ?

What is the solution here?

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Go to solar_project_admin -> fill -> blueprint ->download transaction ( fill all the transaction details ) and upload it again.

Rg,

Karthik

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

The Download/Upload option does not give a human readable Transaction format. The information will be converted to complex Node IDs as show below.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

For this you will need to use FM's or Classes:

1. First you need get NODE ID's where VA01 are need to be replaced
  2. Then pass new tcode ZY01 to FM/Class that updates this info.

I'm 100% sure they are exist saw them but forgot, need to search again.

Rg Dan