Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO in Error Process Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. PO is created in SRM

2. PO end up in "ERROR IN PROCESS status.

3. In SRM backed PO in T-Code:BBP_PD is showing as ORDERED but also "Transfer Failed (E.Sys.)" status "I1132".

PO is not replicated .

in RZ20 i have the following error:

Thanks & Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

. check if SU53 shows any missing authorisations as soon as this happens? Also I checked in some old posts you should check if the PO in question was not transferred due to an internal errror. In order to check this, you can perform the following action

- Breakpoint at FM B46B_DPO_TRANSFER;

- SE37 BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, enter PO header GUID and execute;

- Program will stop at FM where the BP was set;

- Look for statement CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination;

- F6 or F5 to debug into ERP (2nd session will start). Here you can check the table lt_bapi_return in order to check if the PO has been created or not in backend.o

If you have a RFC with dialog user, you can debug through the ECC system and check why and when the error message is generated.

Could also be due to  the vendor may not be extended to the company code. Or in configuration the plant may not be assigned to the purchasing organization.

Please share your views

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vinita,

thanks for your help.

lt_bapi_return is empty.

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check ST22 in SRM if any dump you have received on that date and time ?

Also please check 1) Plant is replicated in SRM ? 2) vendor / Material is replicated and updated in SRM ( check in R3 as well deleted , blocked etc)

please check ,If po is with GR and invoice , no changes are done to PO by purchaser in accounting assignments ?

Most imp Check users / purchasers org structure if you have maintained the Order type in R3 attribute correctly with correct backend ?

Regards,

Kaustubh

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could also be due to  the vendor may not be extended to the company code. Or in configuration the plant may not be assigned to the purchasing organization and also the points mentioned by Kaus desh would be helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please open alerts and provide screen shot? That would be better to analyze/understand the issue.

Regards,

Abhijeet Ghate

SAP SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos
08.01.201411:43:18FR1Business to Business Procurement(100)Purchase OrderBackend application errorsACTIVEPurchase order 8000574343: Exception condition "FAILURE" raised.
08.01.201411:43:18FR1Business to Business Procurement(100)Purchase OrderBackend application errorsACTIVEPurchase order 8000574343: Transfer Failed; Resubmit
ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the error in RZ20, and would you please check if the following note is applied in the corresponding ECC side?

1725216 RAISE_EXCEPTION when PO change is sent from SRM to ERP

After this, please retest the case with a new same PO.

Best regards,

Ivy