cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve button not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have submitted a new Risk ID creation workflow and as a Approver when I open it I cannot approve it since it displays only Forward request button and no other buttons.

Please suggest or help to resolve this issue.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is with your MSMP/BRF+ configuration. Did you active all the required tasks in PFTC? Please refer the SAP GRC post installation guide for a list of task agents that require to be activated.

Regards,

Raghu Boddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

That is perfectly done and workflow is working and the request is coming to the Approver inbox.But the issue is that Approver is not able to approve the request coz the Approve button is not appearing only Forward Request button.

Hope I have not confused you and issue is clear for you.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

You will get the request in Inbox even though the configuration is not appropriate. I had this issue earlier and fixed it with fixing the task specific customizing. Did you choose automatic customize option?

Were you able to generate the MSMP versions properly while configuring your workflow? Also, check the status of the request in transaction code GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD. There should be agents assigned to it.

Regards,

Raghu Boddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

Please find the below screenshots attached and please let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ru checking in mail or NWBC inbox?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In NWBC Inbox