cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Create Organization in GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When I am trying to create Organizations for Mitigation Control I am not able to create it as  the buttons are disabled.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

It's been already resolved thanks for the help.

Regards

Pradeep

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Creation of Mitigation Controls in GRC 10.0

1. Before creating mitigating controls you need to create a Root Org entry, this replaces the Business Units in previous AC versions. Navigate to the IMG under Shared Master Data Settings and create a Root Org as shown below:

2.   You will need to:

• Create User in SU01 master in GRC.
  • Run the user sync jobs in GRC.
  • NWBC - Access Management - Access Control Owners - Create an entry and select owner type as Mitigation Monitor or Mitigation Approver

• NWBC- Master Data – Organization - Assign user in Owner tab. After assigning the user to the organization then user can be maintained as Mitigation Approver/Monitor during Mitigation Control creation workflow.

1. Now create mitigation control from NWBC -> Setup -> Mitigation Controls -> Create

In SP13, when we are adding actions in the reports tab, an error message pop-up as shown below.

Without the report the mitigation saves without issue. I am also adding the Action value by clicking F4, searching and then adding it. To resolve this implement SAP Note: 1902129 - Unable to save Mitigation control after adding AC Report

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu.

You tutorial had worked for me. After creating the root organization, I could start to deploy the Organizational Structure. Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

This  can help you  to resolve this issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3333753

Mohammed Ashraf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Create Root Organization Hierarchy in SPRO (GRC--> Shared Master Settings), then you can create the organization in NWBC

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Sounds like an authorization issue. Please check if you have proper authorizations assigned (e.g. SU53)  or run a test using role SAP_GRAC_ALL and GRC enduser role for the frontend (NWBC).

BR

Sebastian