cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repetitive use of /SCWM/CL_RF_BLL_SRVC=>SET_LTRANS

john_kristensen3
Explorer
0 Kudos

In the RF Framework we use method set_ltrans (of class (/SCWM/CL_RF_BLL_SRVC) to dynamically jump between different logical transactions. However in this method the statement CALL TRANSACTION is called. Every time this is done a new gui session is opened. Therefore after the 6th or 7th call (depending on the actual setting of the system) the RF Framework stops with error message "Maximum number of internal sessions".

Can anyone please advise how to avoid this error? Is there an error in the above mentioned method?

Any help is appreciated.

/John Kristensen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

john_kristensen3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Since no one answered I found out myself

Method set_ltrans should not be used to navigate to other logical transactions.

Instead it turns out to be necessary to incorporate all functionality into one transaction.

In the specific requirement we needed to assign the user to different resource groups in a number of log.transactions. This has now been build into one method which is then called in the initial step of the different transactions.

diptimay_mishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi john,

When I use  /scwm/cl_rf_bll_srvc=> set_ltrans, global screen parameters are not passed and able to come back to last transaction. If I am using =>set_ltrans_simu, Global  screen parameter are passed but not able to come back to last transaction. Would you please advise?

Thanks