cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a a multidimensional scale in shipment cost pricing?

0 Kudos

Dear all

How to create a a multidimensional scale in shipment cost pricing? such as, distance, net weight. I used TK11 to try creating scales,

but only one can be created. I have set the condition type in calculation type of multidimensional basis.Could anyone help me? Thanks.

Sophie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must configure your shipment cost condition type with Calc type T for multi-dimensional, scale basis as R for distance & Scale type as B for up to.

Then you can maintain price for 1-100 Kms as X $ per KG or TON. While maintaining condition records via TK11/VK11, maintain price in scales screen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your actual scenario and requirement? We can maintain freight condition record weight wise, distance wise or volume etc wise. Come up with your actual requirement and explain with some example.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi,

I need create freight condition record base on net weight & distance.

for example:  from 1KM to 3Ton,  the price is 30cny, from 1KM to 5Ton, the price is 20CNY.

from 100KM to #Ton,the price is 18cny, from 100KM to 5Ton, the price is 12CNY.

I have create a condition type ZF01, and the calculation type is multidimensional. But when I

create condition records in VK11, I can only create a scale in the condition. but for my scenario,

I need 2 scales, one is for distance, another one is for net weight.

I tried to add 2 scale ids in condition type of IMG, but there is still one scale in condition record creation,only the first one.

0 Kudos

Hi, you can see the screen in attachment. tks

I need assign 2 scales in that screen.