cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module/BAPI/IDOC for Change products(Tcode : /sapsll/product_02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts/Guru's

Can anyone please suggest  Function Module /Class/BAPI/IDOC for updating/changing data in Change Products transaction code /sapsll/product_02.

I found one FM from previous post in forum : /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_CHANGE which is exactly serving the purpose for updating/changing data.

Can someone please suggest.

Regards,

Karthik R.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Sorry, your question is unclear to me.  What is it that you are trying to do?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Dave,

Thanks for replying back.

I am trying to update /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_02 with large volume of records can you  pls suggest any Function Modules ,BAPI or IDOC's for my requirement.

Regards,

K

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

What is the problem with using the standard functionality (Transaction /SAPSLL/MATMAS_DIRR3 in the ERP system)?  Why are you looking for something different?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

Can i use  /SAPSLL/MATMAS_DIRR3 ( ECC Transaction code )  in ECC for mass of uploading of data  for  fields which are in SAP GTS Server - transaction Code  /sapsll/product_02  ?

Please explain/brief me in which way i can use the transaction code i.e.,  /SAPSLL/MATMAS_DIRR3 you mentioned.

Regards,

K

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

The transaction transfers relevant ERP Material data to the corresponding GTS fields.  If that is not what you are trying to do, then please explain in more detail exactly which table & fields you are trying to populate - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

I want to maintain data based on Country Specific for multiple tabs available in  /sapsll/Product_02  - eg : Legal Control ,Authorization(based on Country) and a custom tab.

Tables : /SAPSLL/PNTPR , /SAPSLL/PRCTR  , /SAPSLL/PRT , /SAPSLL/CTSNUM and  /SAPSLL/CTSNUM

Regards,

K

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I think you're still being quite vague about what you're trying to do, and why you are trying to do it, so it's difficult to help - for example, how should I help you to populate a custom tab?!

But get your developers (or is it you?) to take a look at report /SAPSLL/MAEX_UPLOAD_R3 in GTS.  That program can populate classification data from an input file, and may either be directly useful or enable your team to write their own upload code.

Similarly, check out other /SAPSLL/*_UPLOAD_R3 reports, in case they are of use.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

i just shared the info...populating data into custom tab is part of the requirement..can you please help in populating data into standard tabs.

I cannot write a BDC Program because of GUI ID's  and ALV Tree structures in GTS  i believe.

So i am trying to find what are the other ways of uploading data into transaction.

if i used /SAPSLL/MATMAS_DIRR3 tcode in  ECC can populate values into all the fields available in standard tabs (for which the fields can be  PRTXT,CCNGN ,YYSPIC ,CCNGN ,STPRS ,CCNGN ,CCNGN ,FCCTN ,FCCCN ,FCCID

,FCCMN ,FDAT and  Tables : /SAPSLL/PNTPR , /SAPSLL/PRCTR  , /SAPSLL/PRT , /SAPSLL/CTSNUM and  /SAPSLL/CTSNUM ).

Please advise.

Regards,

K