0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to see list of Project  Budget Release  Vs Pending for Release

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi

try to find the differences (Budget Release  Vs Pending for Release )with reference to system status.like once we do the cj30 system is shows the system status as a BUDG and once we do the CJ32 system shows system status as a AVAC .

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavni,

I think AVAC status gets activated only once you do CJ30, I dont think you need to wait tll budget gets released.....

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

AVAC status activation is depends on the budget profile configration.if we check the release indicator in the budget profile AVAC activated at the time of CJ32

Regrards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...you are right.

In the project budget profile, the "Overall" indicator, used in conjunction with the "Releases" indicator, has the following effect:

Ind. 'Overall'Ind. 'Releases'Avail. Control against ...
XXOverall budget released
-XAnnual budget released
X-Overall budget
--

Annual budget

Deepak

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak / Bhavani

Means now I have to Tick on "Release" check box in budget profile, Availability control tab & How to see above effect means in which report ?  .

Because as above mentioned all  report are not showing project with which Budget not assigned . I have to check all project list  with Budget not assigned Vs Budget Assigned Vs  Budget Not Released

Thanks,

Virendra

0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Maintain Activation type as a 1,check overall and release indicators In the budget profile .and check the system status in the WBS report ( CN43N) .

Regards

Rao

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you to write a SQVI query.

Take tables BPGE and PRPS. In BPGE value type 41 and 45 will give you overall budget and released budget respectively. The difference of these two values is nothing but 'pending for release' budget.

Input criteria you can given as WBS element or/and value type as per your/user call.

hope it will give you some idea how to proceed on it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

There is no standard SAP report to provide a list of the projects which are budgeted but pending for release.

But the work around for this can be done by user status.

Create a user status( eg. AWRL - Awaiting release) which is set on business transaction "Budgeting". On this user status, forbid all the account assignment transactions. This will ensure that no postings are done till Budget release.

Once the Budget release is performed, the authorized user (the person who releases the budget) will uncheck the user status in the WBS.

So , the projects which has system status as "BUDG" and user status as "AWRL" can be considered as projects which are budgeted but pending for budget release.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt if any such standard report exists.But you can check following report

S_ALR_87013560 - Budget updates

Regards

Tushar

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

But this report does not shows the project with not assigned budget . Any other report with Budget assigned / Not assigned (pending ) Vs Budget Released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Check below report.It will show you Assigned value (= Actual + Commitment)

S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assg

Also check following SAP note to know how assigned value calculation works.

Note 178837 - Availability control: Incorrect assigned value?

Regards

Tushar