cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After applying policies for the group server logs show ONS1025 error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In afaria I have created a static group , earlier applied policies from admin to my android tablet and the policies were deployed . Now I am applying different policies but server log show following error:

ONS1025: Expected to notify the Client, "a1bc65a4181587fa" with Client GUID, "{5CC7130B-8E5A-3BFD-8C49-A95D711300CC}" at Address "10.17.3.236", but instead found the Client, "SAPAFARIA", with Client GUID, "{42853BF3-15FB-4C26-9A52-A588E0EB0087}" at that address.    

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using afaria i have blocked android market and  settings . I have to remove the earlier policies but m finding it hard to apply new policies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

Delete the entry of device register on console.

Create a new group and policy and enroll the device.

The error indicate the notification is not sending to proper device , unreachable to the IP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

My settings and  android Market is blocked, if i will remove my device from the console then i will not be able to enroll the device again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can test on on new device or revert the policy first and than remove.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chetan,

I am trying to revert the policy but the above mentioned error is shown in the server logs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chetan,

Now i am applying policy using GCM.. but server logs show following error:

ONS1010: Error sending GCM message to client, "a1bcxxaxxxxxxxxx", with Client GUID, "{5Cxxxxxx-8xxx-3xxx-8xxx-A9xxxxxxxxxx}".  The request failed with GCM message: Fail - GCM Service Not Available.

I have selected the GCM in configuration, and added the key and project id which i had created .

In Enrollment configuration selected the GCM PROJECT ID. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You had select GCM project id in enrollment code and created a new enrollment code , you need to enroll the device again .

GCM project id should reflect on Afaria client on device.Than only it will work.

I will suggest you to re enroll the device after creating new enrollment code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem which I am facing currently is "how to revert the earlier policies".

If i will remove the enrollment policy from console then my settings and android market will get blocked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To revert your old policy you can try this:

1 . Open the policy and revert the policy for Android market.

2.  Open the afaria client on device and connect manual instead of sending notification.

For re enrollment try this

Don't remove the device entry from console , you just need to open the afaria client >> Setting of afaria client>> reset the server setting and close the afaria client .

Open the client again it will prompt for Enrollment code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chetan,

Thanks.. Finally the android market and settings got unlocked. Successfully enrolled the device. I have configured GCM account in the console, but the GCM project id which I have configured is not  reflect on Afaria client . I checked the configuration of afaria client,  default GCD ID is configured.

I re enrolled the device but still GCM project id which I have configured in console does not get reflected in afaria client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My advise will be now you policy is revert back you delete the client from device and remove the console entry from sever and do fresh enrollment .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chetan,

I am not able to enroll the device . I downloaded the client And created the policy and entered the enrollment code "Enrollment Failed".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating enrollment code check in general the IP address connecting is xnet://0.0.0.0:3007 that is the reason it is not connecting it should be afaria server cloud address

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Afaria cloud..????

inside policy ==>> General -->>Address:XNETS://moxxxxxxxx.sapafaria.com:3008

You mean i should change this address.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Than the communication address on device should be XNETS://moxxxxxxxx.sapafaria.com:3008 .

Try open the above url from device what i can see your device is unable to communicate

Former Member
0 Kudos

earlier the address on device was:

xnet://0.0.0.0:3007 and i tried manually  connecting.. following error occurred.

I tried to enroll the device, pop up appeared "enrollment failed".

In the device i configured the address as :

XNETS://mobilt1299.sapafaria.com:3008

but it gave following error:

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Enrollment failed reason might be because of connectivity problem.

You need to check the connectivity between afaria cloud server and your device.

By manual editing the setting you can edit the connection for client , the above error(unable to connect : Application list not available)is due to  portal package setting not configured on client.

With the cloud environment you should not get enrollment failed error only reason it would be the communication between the device and server is responding.

Are you testing from your corporate wifi? if so please test with the SIM ISP Internet.

Are you enrolling with SSP ? or while creating the enrollment you selected SSP for enrollment code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am creating enrollment code using ssp. But on the server logs it shows the enrollment is cancelled.

yes i am testing on corporate wifi. I tried using SIM ISP internet still i am getting "Enrollment Failed".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the screenshot of enrollment code INSPECT

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the portal only option and create a enrollment code , refer the screenshot.

Portal only option should be NO.. Create new enrollment code and Test

The reason you are getting error because your enrollment code might content xnets://ip:3008 /SSP .. You can verify that by selecting enrollment code and click INSPECT button

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can test now.

Create a new enrollment code and make this change before creating enrollment code.

Make sure in enrollment policy general you need to define https://mobilit1299.sapafaria.com   instead of xnets://

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I configured   Address : https://mobilit1299.sapafaria.com and  tried enrolling, but enrollment failed.

Then I configured Address:https://mobilit1299.sapafaria.com:3008

but still i was not able to enroll the device.

After that I restarted the server and got message in server logs as :

ONS4000: SMS-Gateway: Invalid Core (not starting)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i configure the code through ssp then console shows following  logs:

SSP1006: Self Service Portal: Enrollment for device type 'Android' with activation id 'xy96 3itk ypt9 8o' cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not work on with https 3008 port

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Chetan earlier I enrolled device using ssp . But now it is gicing me following error

SSP1006: Self Service Portal: Enrollment for device type 'Android' with activation id 'xs2i m5tk ypt9 8o' cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For enrolling the SSP you need to create enrollment code with Yes for portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But for SSP it does not ask for portal before enrolling.

e.g -->> x69e cctk ypt9 8o

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chetan,

Now my devices are getting enrolled. But there is one more issue with apllication installation through afaria and with password policy.

I have open a new discussion

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i am not using GCM...Actually i am using "Trial Version". Earlier it was working perfectly. Can you suggest me how can i make changes in the server so that the above mentioned issue can be resolved.

I HAVE CONFIGURED MY GCD ACCOUNT, DO I NEED HAVE GCM APPLICATION INSTALLED IN MY DEVICE.

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You can configure GC after the fact by doing a configuration channel or on enrollment by checking the box to use GCM on the enrollment policy

tracy_barkley
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

it sounds as if the server is unable to find the last known ip address as a good value.  Are you using GCM for outbounding?  This is a much more reliable way to notify Androids rather than depending on last reported address which is often not addressable when dealing with mobile devices.