cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide a tab in RFx response using a script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we hide / unhide a tab in the RFx response document using scripting ? We want to hide questions / line items tab based on certain conditions .

Any pointers / help will be appreciated.

thanks.

Harmeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harmeet,

As far as I know, it is not possible to hide tabs and fields using scripting.

The only way to hide  tabs and fields for certain conditions is to use page configuration dimension option.

Regards,

Kaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Kaan.

Are you aware of any API/method that is available to restrict a user from viewing a document ?

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

The normal colaborator list controls whether individuals are allowed to view / view / edit each document. What are you trying to achieve beyond that?

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harmeet,

I have done similar kind of requirement for my customer.

I have added or removed dynamically user groups in load method of master agreement depending on session user id.

Following IAPI's should be useful for you as well in scripting;

IapiSessionContextIfc

IapiAccountIfc

IapiAccountLocator

GroupIBeanHomeIfc

Regards,

Kaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

I understand that part. We are trying to implement 2 envelope bid process in Sourcing. So we want to block access to the rfx responses for some time period. Unfortunately , RFX RESPONSE on load script  is triggered while RFX is loaded , so it does not server the purpose.

In a nutshell , we are looking at a way in which we can restrict the user's view to the RFx Response.

Can you guide us here ?

regards.

Harmeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaan,

Thanks for your response.

On the RFX Response document I dont see the collaborator list , maybe they are controlled via the RFX collaborator list. We will try to play around with the collaborator list on the RFx RESPONSE.

Will keep posted on the outcomes.

Harmeet.