Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print out of cash receipt in FBCJ

former_member214876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have posted a document in FBCJ. Now I want to take print out of that as per our own format. For this my ABAPer developed a program.

For print of this document we used to click on Edit-Print Receipt. Which can provide us the output.

My Programmer/ABAPer is asking me to provide him a programe so that he can upload his developed program to get the desired print output.

Could anybody guide me what Program should I provide m ABAPer or how should I guide him. I have searched Google, found a T.code OB96.But as per my ABAPer it is not working.

SO kindly guide me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

You can call your own receipt printing program while clicking receipt button in FBCJ. Please note the below points.

1) RFKORD80 is the SAP cash printing program. Copy this program to Z through se38. Copy variants also.

2) Goto OB78, dbl click on SAP18(cash document) line, then change name of RFKORD80 to your Z program.

3) Then change the code in Z program for script calling to smartform calling or you can directly call your printing program itself.

It will work.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

In T code FPCJ after posting, we can get Application form name in the popup .

In t code EFRM,

1. Enter that application form name.

2. Select First Radio button attribute and get the user exit include.

3. Copy the user exit include(Standard) into custom include and do the modification as per our requirements.

4. Replace the standard user exit include by our custom include.

We can test this Form directly without using tcode FPCJ.

With Regards,

Thangamani

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sowmya,

FBCJC3 - Here you can get the cash journal print program details, form details along with the corresponding variant for a particular co. code

OB96- Forms for correspondance details are maintained

So according to your requirement maintain your developed program details in FBCJC3 t code along with other details and in OB96 you can assign your program to the required form to get the print out of cash journal in a desired format.

I hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumaya,

Please close the thread if it is resolved so others can avail through this thread in similar issue in future.

Regards,

kalim

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Transaction code FBCJC3 where you can mention the driver program of correspondence & OB96 where you can assign the driver program with form.

Regards

Mani

former_member214876
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

How can I assign a smart form and driver program to get the desired printout from FBCJ?

I have followed your line , but still the problem exists?

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somya,

Have you tried to assign through OB96 ? Kindly check & let me know ,if any issues.

Regards

Mani

former_member214876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

In OB96 , it is not considering self developed Zsmart forms. Its giving an error like " form is not defined or is not active" while assigning.

My Zsmartform is already available and activate.

Kindly guide.

Message was edited by: Soumya Ranjan

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

OB96 allowed to assign script not smart form. Do the form settings accordingly.

Form

Key for the form which is to be displayed.

The layout of the form is defined in the SAPscript word processing tool using the key specified here.

Regards

Mani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Assign your correspondence in T-code FBCJC3 for your company code.

Regards,

Kalim

former_member214876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have already assigned that. My requirement is to print a cash document of the cash journal. When I click on edit-print receipt I used to get a print output as per SAP standard .(IDES). I want the print out as per our own format. which the programmer has developed.

So how our own format will appear in the print output in stead of SAP standard. Kindly guide.