cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to control request transport of copys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending on transport of copys,you could transport the cr to any other system. The problem was how to control this in system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ling

If i can guess , is it that you want to prevent users from doing "transport of copies"  in a system - through some security restrictions.

Please let us know the requirement

thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, otherwise the charm could not control this type of request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know what version of Solution Manager you are using, but you do have an option to disable the button to create TOC on the CRM UI, and also if you don't want to use it during the "Pass normal change to test" step, don't use it in the standard way action/status is delivered. You can customize the workflow.

In the older version (by older I mean Solman 7.0 EHP1), you just need to disable/deactivate the create TOC action.

it is a simple process to disable TOCs, Let us know what exactly are you looking for.

Regards,

Sneha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert,

Thank you for answer. Exactly I wanted to know where to set the configuration in source system because all toc operation was in dev system but not solman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain the exact situation...

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

dev--qas--prd; when dev's request could not be released,you could create a toc and include the object and released it. Then you could import to prd as two systems lanscape.