Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i strucked in installation of ecc5.0- its very urgent

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going to install SAP ERP Central Component 5.0 with oracle 11.2.0.3 (only ABAP). My doubt is when i see SAPinst screen i found two options

Please confirm which one i have to select to proceed the installation

MYSAP ERP 2004 SR1

OR

SAP NETWEAVER  '04 SR1

REGARDS

SUBBU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC5.0 is no more supported... check PAM link http://service.sap.com/pam

To clarify the doubts and avoid issues during installation, I would strongly recommend to read the master and installation guide.

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

SAP NetWeaver 2004 was the first release of SAP NetWeaver, unifying the wealth of previously separate integration technologies of SAP into an overall synchronized and integrated technology platform. SAP NetWeaver 2004 was released to customers on March 31, 2004.

SAP NetWeaver 7.0 – previously known as 2004s – is the currently available main release of SAP NetWeaver, providing for example a highly scalable and solid application server as a stable foundation for the SAP Business Suite applications like SAP ERP, as well as advanced integration capabilities, for example in the areas of business intelligence or collaboration. SAP NetWeaver 7.0 was released to customers on Oct 24, 2005

Netweaver 2004s SR2

Netweaver2004s SR1

SR1 and SR2 are northing but the releases.

ECC 6.0 is equivalent of Netweaver 2007 and ECC 5.0 the same as Netweaver 2004.

Moreover , i dont think it is compatible with oracle 11g.I think you can only install on 10g

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please confirm in the above screenshot which one i have to select to install ECC5.0

MYSAP ERP 2004 SR1

OR

SAP NETWEAVER  '04 SR1

I have checked in PAM oracle 11.2 is supported for Netweare 2004

regargs

subbu

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Go with ERP 2004 SR1

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu

Yes - the support is there for Oracle 11g .. below note gives the OS versions and the SAP releases with which Oracle 11g can be installed directly.

1398634 - Oracle database 11g: Integration in SAP environment

Thanks

Rishi

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have completed central instance successfully. while installing database instance, we are getting the below error. Please help me on this and also let me know whether we need to install dialog instanace after completing database instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu

As the error suggests ,  can you please check the LIBPATH variable under the root user ( from where you had started the SAPINST ) .

It should contain the path /sapmnt/<SID>/exe location

Also dialog instance is optional and not mandatory ( only based on your requirements )  .. this you can do after you complete the SAP Central Instance and DB installation completely and after completion of the post install requirements.

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding on , open another session and paste the output of

echo $LIBPATH

Thanks

Rishi

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the screeenshot below

Former Member
0 Kudos

This output is for which user ?

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please paste the output for the SIDADM and the root user for the LIBPATH variable.

Thanks

Rishi

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

that error was solved i am facing with new error. . Could you plese help me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check using df -g  in your AIX server if any filesystem is filled up .. Not very clear from the pasted screen shot , but looks like possible space issue

Thanks

Rishi

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I am pasting the error below and all the filesystems have enough space

installation error log

G4/origlogB" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[39]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/mirrlogB" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/mirrlogB" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[40]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/origlogA" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/origlogA" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[41]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/mirrlogA" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/mirrlogA" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[42]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/origlogB" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/origlogB" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[43]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/mirrlogB" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/mirrlogB" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[44]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/sapdata1/cntrl" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="20" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/sapdata1/cntrl" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[45]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/saparch/cntrl" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="20" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/saparch/cntrl" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[46]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/origlogA/cntrl" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="20" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/origlogA/cntrl" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[47]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/origlogA" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/origlogA" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[48]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/mirrlogA" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/mirrlogA" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[49]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/origlogB" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/origlogB" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[50]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/mirrlogB" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/mirrlogB" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[51]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/origlogA" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/origlogA" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[52]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/mirrlogA" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/mirrlogA" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[53]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/origlogB" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/origlogB" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[54]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/mirrlogB" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="50" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/mirrlogB" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[55]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/sapdata1/cntrl" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="20" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/sapdata1/cntrl" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[56]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/saparch/cntrl" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="20" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/saparch/cntrl" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

Row[57]   WapsSystemName="TG4" WapsInstanceHost="ampsv011ecc0q" Key="ORA_server_dir_check_/oracle/TG4/origlogA/cntrl" CaseInsensitive="NO" Condition="YES" NodeMountPointFreeSpace="20" NodeName="/oracle/TG4/origlogA/cntrl" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKFREESPACE"

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Subbu

Sorry ,  Not seeing any obvious error in the above log , can you paste the screen output of the SAPINST or check where the error message is being reflected !

Thanks

Risi

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please find the screenshot below..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check permissions on the /usr/sap  and /oracle directory    .

If needed , grant 777 and then try to execute it . Looks like possible permissions issue..

Thanks

Rishi

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Check the space if available

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

former_member190251
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi,

I am getting the below error in oracle post load action phase. Please help me to resolve the issue

ERROR 2014-01-08 13:00:47

MOS-01012  '/sapmnt/TG4/exe/saplicense -R3Setup TG4 "PZ3GIBJB" TRACE=2' returned with '254' which is not a defined as a success code.

INFO 2014-01-08 13:19:21

Creating file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/ECC50/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/saplicense.log.

INFO 2014-01-08 13:19:21

See '/sapmnt/TG4/exe/saplicense -R3Setup TG4 "PZ3GIBJB" TRACE=2' output in '/tmp/sapinst_instdir/ECC50/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/saplicense.log'.

ERROR 2014-01-08 13:19:21

MOS-01012  '/sapmnt/TG4/exe/saplicense -R3Setup TG4 "PZ3GIBJB" TRACE=2' returned with '254' which is not a defined as a success code.

INFO 2014-01-08 13:31:27

INFO 2014-01-08 13:31:27

See '/sapmnt/TG4/exe/saplicense -R3Setup TG4 "PZ3GIBJB" TRACE=2' output in '/tmp/sapinst_instdir/ECC50/SYSTEM/ABAP/ORA/NUC/DB/saplicense.log'.

ERROR 2014-01-08 13:31:27

INFO 2014-01-08 13:32:23

INFO 2014-01-08 13:32:23

ERROR 2014-01-08 13:32:23

Regards

Subbu