cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy qty from consignment fill up to consignment issue.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

User requirement is system should copy the qty from consignment fill up to consignment issue.

Consignment fill up qty Consignment issueqty
000123410 no consignment issue  created with reference to Con Fill up: 00012340
000123520 Con Issue 0002456 is created with reference to Con fill up: 000123530

in above table I can see system does not create any consignment issue with reference to consignment fill up 0001234 (old document).

later another user create the another (newly) consignment issue with reference to consignment fill up: 0001235 but user is able to increase the consignment issue qty from 20 to 30 because one old consignment fill up (open) is exist in the system with qty 10.

Now my client does not want this. client wants that system should not add the qty of any open consignment fill up in another consignment issue doc. in other words we can say should not take the reference of another consignment fill up qty. system should allow to copy the qty to consignment issue from the respected consignment fill up qty.

Awaiting your precious suggestions.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

If I understand correctly, even if Con Issue 0002456 is created w/ref to Con fill up: 0001235, the same qty is not being the copied. Just check the copy controls for both the order types at the Item level. There is a Copy Qty field there. I guess in ur case it should be "A - Copy Order Qty" . So that exact qty of 1235 is copied to 2456.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

in Copy control from Consignment Fill up to Consignment Issue under transaction code VTAA

for your item category, check field

POS./NEG. Quantity  is positive  +

try and revert

regards,

santosh