cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding -Travel management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Here is a requirement regarding Implementation of Travel Management- Expense Management....!!

We need to implement Travel- Expense Management as standalone ,(no Request and Planning) ,is there any prerequisites for this.

Please guide me for flow of configuration for Travel-Expense Management.

-->When working on -->Define Schema and Individual Field Control

A)Whats is the correct procedure whether 1) to copy from any of the standard schema 2) to make a new schema.

If i create a new schema ..then Copy and Delete buttons are not coming on screen.

B) Travel Management-->Travel Expense--> Dialog and Travel Expenses Control-->Dialog Control--> Restrict travel expense types for Trip Schemas

This node is not appearing in my system.

The system is SAP_HR 600 SP level 91 , EA-HR 600 SP 91,  and SAP_APPL 617 SP01

Regards,

AP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

normally you do not need any schema. Schemas are used to categorize different set ups. (e.g one schema for business travel another schema for other reimbursements to the employee like monthly telephone costs)

The schema you can create from scratch and than individual customized it.

QUESTION: Which "copy / delete" button you mean?

Restrict expense type on trip schema should be on your system. Please check all nodes of the IMG.

Best regards,

Sigi

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you activated the business function FIN_TRAVEL_1? functionality is only available starting Enhancement Package 2 for ECC 6.0 in ABAP Web Dynpro. The functionality to delimit expense types per trip schema is only available if it is activated.

You seem to be on low release