SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information needed regarding BW report (Precario Charges)

ANSHUMAN10
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the following BW reports:

ZAF_R211 - R211 Actual vs. Forecast - standing charge

ZAF_R212 - R213 Comparison consumption forecasts

These reports give the forecast for precario. The billing period is from Jan to 31st June and then from July to December (6 months).

The Customer has paid the standing charge till June 2013, So the next cycle should be from July 2013 till 31-12-2013

But the BW report includes the standing charge for months may and june in the forecast of July to December.

This is probably because in ISU the MR was taken on 21st May, and therefore consumption from 22nd May to June 31 was also included in the BW forecast, but the customer has paid the charges for may and june.

In these reports the data is being fetched from ISU system, but i cannot find from where in ISU is the data actually coming from.

While viewing the billing document in ISU the calculation for precario is correct i.e it shows correct consumption for 6 months.

I dont have much idea on the work around in BW so can anyone PLEASE help me out in finding how these values are fetched in the BW system?

Apparently this forecast in BW is incorrect as the consumption of July-Dec should only be included in the report.

Thanks in advance

Anshuman

1 REPLY 1

former_member199945
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post this kind of issues in SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse

you will Get more replies.