cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM for Procurement Presentaion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

I am looking for a QM for Procurement power point presentation. Do you have any documents that you can share? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a new moderator I wasn't exactly sure on how to handle this posting.  I posted the question in the moderators area shortly after I saw it Tuesday morning and after reviewing the rules of engagement again.

The problem is that this question is not specifically covered in the rules of engagement as prohibitive.

But it is clearly not in the spirit of the SCN community.  There are many resources available on the internet already.  This is more a request and not a question or discussion.  There is no specific technical issue, nor a specific functional (business process) question.

Everyone should be aware to not share copyrighted material nor specific client information. Especially with someone you may not be personally familiar with.  Should client presentations, training docs, work aids, etc... be distributed, you might find yourself in a legal mess.  Almost all contracts with clients prohibit the unapproved sharing of documents produced while under contract and specifically state that they belong to the client.

Thanks,

Craig

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for sharing your views. I do agree and understand it. I would request you to please delete my post. I'm unable to do so right now because I'm using my cell phone and it doesn't allow me to edit or delete my content

ntn

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you requested your previous reply was deleted Nitin.

Craig

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is not a question then maybe you should think about unmarking it as question.

I agree Lakshmipathis view that this is a basic question.

Regards

MH

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I probably should have and I will.  Unfortunately nothing prevents a user from editing this and changing it back.

Craig

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think OP cannot himself mark/unmark after 15 minutes of posting the query.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could be Nitin...  I don't remember.  I have it available all the time now.  That could very well be due to the moderator rights.

Craig

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Actually you, as moderator and similar to Basis guy, posses authorization for all T codes and we still manage with Functional T codes only

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This forum is to share the day today SAP issues which consultants are facing and certainly, it is not an institute to provide such trainings / documentations.

I did search Google with a text "QM for Procurement" and found lot of discussions had taken place on this topic.  I could also see some standard documentation on this topic.  Please put some efforts, search in Google, take the inputs from there and prepare PPT according to your requirement.

Also, it is a kind request to AVOID posting such thread here henceforth.  Being an old member, I am sure, you know what should be asked and what should not be asked here.  Please stick to that and try to post ONLY issues where you stuck up so that members here will help you.

G. Lakshmipathi