Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creating scenario in Integration Builder

rajkishor10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a scenario in Intergration Builder using Tx SXMB_IFR. I am getting like below error:

System Details :

System : SAP NetWeaver 7.3

Database : SQL 2008

Can any body help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Raj kishor.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

The error suggests there is a problem with the registration of the PI components (Adapter Engine, RWB etc) in the SLD. Get your Basis team to check the notes below:

1. 1031321 Self-Registration of Adapter Engine and RWB fails
  2. 1334053 No automatic PI 7.10 SLD Registration

Regards

Mark

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

As Harish said it's mandatory to have the business system defined in the SLD, also you can use  business component in determinated scenarios and to avoid to use business system.

It's weird this error because the business system has to be imported to SLD in order to create it in the ID, then the error could be:

1. Someone has deleted it in the SLD

2. You are in a PI version migration

3. You are transporting your development between DEV to QUA, QUA to PRO, etc.

In all the cases you would need to have the business systems in the SLD, but in the third case you would to use the correspondent business system depending of your environment (DEV, QUA, PRO, etc).

Regards.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check the configuration of BS BC_F2F_SENDER in SLD. It seems the configuration is not correct.

regards,

Harish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj - I dont think you need to define the communication component "BC_F2F_SENDER" in SLD as its not a business system(As per your screenshot).

However i believe you need to define the business system for the integration server. i.e. for your PI system PI7.  I noticed the same from your error message " Unable to notify the integration server".

Please check if there is any business system defined for your integration server in the SLD.