SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue account determination for Rack Jobber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured Rack Jobber in my System. I want a separate G/L acount should be used to track Sales Revenue for a Rack JObber.

SO I have also configured KOFR condition type. I have done all config for KOFR as shown below:

1. Create an access Sequence KOFR.
  2. Assign Access Sequence KOFR to condition Type KOFR.
  3. Assign Condition Type KOFR to the Revenue account determination procedure KOFI00 with Requirement no.2.
  4. Assigned G/L account to ERL against KOFR in an account Key combination.

Now I punched sales from WPUK, but system is not able to pick up G/L Account assigned to KOFR rather it is not finding the condition type KOFR.

When I checked the Sales Billing document, its showing KOFI only.

My requirement is such that for normal sales of articles, system should identify GL account for KOFI and for Rack Jobber sales, system should Identify G/L account against KOFR.

Pls help me with your experience if anyone knows.

Regards

Sheela

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheela,

Please follow the below steps..

1.  Create the rack jobber in the system, if it does not already exist as a known vendor in the system. The same vendor can be used for both normal and rack jobber processing.

2.  Enter the basic data and sales data for the articles that you want to manage as rack jobber goods, if the articles do not already exist in the system. You can use the same article for both normal and rack jobber processing. For each store, you decide how the article is to be managed (this step takes place later).

You must enter the sales data for the articles before the next step. Otherwise you may have problems determining the rack jobber in the operative processes.

3.  Create an assortment module using the category Rack jobber module.

Enter the vendor number that you created for the rack jobber in the Rack jobber field.

You select InvMangmnt to activate Inventory Management.

You choose RevAccAssgmt to assign an existing Financial Accounting revenue account to which the rack jobber revenue is posted. From table list, select an entry that contains the vendor number. In the next list, assign the appropriate G/L account to the vendor. Make the following entries:

Field name

Description

Entries

App

Application

V

1. CndTy.

Condition type

KOFR

ChAc

Chart of accounts

the chart of accounts used in the store concerned

ActKy

Account key

ERL

You can also define account determination for the account that is to contain the rack jobber fees. To do this, you use the account key that is entered in the calculation schema for the item in which the fee is charged. If fees are assigned to an account directly when every individual transaction is posted, performance is affected. It is better that you assign the fees to an account at the end of a settlement period.

Save and return to assortment module maintenance.

4.  Now enter the articles that are to belong to the rack jobber assortment module.

5.  Assign the rack jobber assortment module to all the required assortments or retail sites. In doing this, you define that the articles listed in the rack jobber assortment module are managed as rack jobber goods in those assortments or retail sites.

6.  If Inventory Management is active, create purchasing info records with info category Consignment for the rack jobber articles.

7.  Use Retail Pricing to define the sales prices for the rack jobber articles.

Hope it helps..

BR

Ajaya Kr. Mishra

0 Kudos

Hi Ajaya,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already configured it but my problem is after punching sales system is not able to pick up  G/L account mapped against KOFR. It is picking up KOFI only.

Regards

Sheela

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is solved just by changing requirement no. from 2 to 3.

Regards

Sheela

0 Kudos

Hi Sheela,

We are trying to set up rack jobber.  although we have correct entires for rack jobber articles, but now the regular articles are also using rack jobber revenue account, although those are not part of rack jobber assortment.  Wondering if you can provide some help here.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I am working on the same.I will let you know once I could find anything on this.

Regards

Sheela