cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue in SD delivery (from vendor consignment stock)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I'm trying to make a goods issue in SD delivery from a vendor consignment stock (movement 601K), but the system gives me an error message M7071 - I have to enter a vendor at item level, but where? And if I have a stock determination strategie, why the system needs the vendor, if I have stock K available for a vendor?

Please advise.

Thanks,

HA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a MM consultant, given up the same scenario ie Goods issue to a Sales Order from Vendor Consignment Stock.

When i am trying to do the PGI the system throws a message stating that the stock is unavailale, eventhough the stock exist Under the Vendor Consignment stock.

If anybody can help me how to map this scenario with SD configurational settings. I will be grateful to you.

Please expedite.

Regards,

DilL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check out the note:

Note 607604 - Goods issue from consignment stock with delivery

BUT, I cann't found how to direct return vendor consignment goods, either.... Orz

song.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I find out the solution for direct return vendor consignment goods to special stock "K".

Same with Note 607604 to used stock determination to get vendor code for return delivery.

The tricky ports is use standard order flow to replaced return flow, example:

1. copy OR / TAN / DN to create new order type ,item category and schedule line category, ex., ZREA(SO) / ZTRA(Item) / DA(SLCa).

2. setting ZREA billing type for sales document with "RE".

3. setting DA movement type with "602" (OR copy 602 to other type like 902).

4. setting ALL assignment and copies control.

And then you can direct return goods to vendor consignment stock.

Have fun~

song.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i make all these settings but the stock is returned to unrestricted use .

how can i check this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to say, but you did not understand my problem. I want to sell stock from my vendor (witch is in my warehouse in consignment), not my stock. Do do this I need movement 601K.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks,

HA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just know how to solve my problem:

If the special stock indicator (LIKP-SOBKZ) in the delivery is already set to 'K' before(!) the goods issue is posted is not correct. It has to be initial, since

it will be filled during the process of stock determination while

posting goods issue.

I hope it solves other cases with the same problem.

Thanks anyway.

HA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai HA,

We are also have same problem.have u got any solutions for entering the vendor name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

pl check this link :

<a href="http://sap-img.com/materials/deletion-of-vendor-consignment-records.htm">vendor consignment</a>

not sure if it helps. but just trying.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Helena, your solution works!

For others, to be able to sell consignment stock directly, you need to do the following:

- In the sales order / delivery item category DO NOT set any special stock indicator.

- You have to set up a stock determination strategy, this strategy should search first in consignment stock (K).

The process now works for us, but we still have a problem: availability check does not work. When the sales order is created the quantity is confirmed, but after saving it it becomes unconfirmed. Also in the MRP list for the material sales orders do not reduce the ATP quantity. Any ideas, how to make this work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helena,

can u please further elaborate on the settings at the item category,schedule line category and the stock determination.I am in urgent need of this solution.

i have the stock from the vendor at my location.I received it in GR using mvt type 101k now I want to do a 601 k on the outbound delivery.

Thanks,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

can u please further elaborate on the settings at the item category,schedule line category and the stock determination.I am in urgent need of this solution.

i have the stock from the vendor at my location.I received it in GR using mvt type 101k now I want to do a 601 k on the outbound delivery.

Thanks,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helena Maria,

I think you have made some mistake in the movement types in the consignment processes..

just go through this and its easy to remember...

<b>Please reward if this is useful for you..</b>

1. Consignment fill up:

Sales document type is KB

Item category KBN

schedule line category 1

In this step, you are not invoicing the customer. document flow is sales order -

delivery item category. It will not be relevant for billing and pricing because you are not charging money for these goods in this step.

In schedule line category, you will set movement type 631 & set for availability check and TOR.

2. Consignment Issue.

Once the customer informed you that he used all the goods or partial goods then you will create consignment issue for used goods.

Sales document: KE

Item category: KEN

schedule line category: C0 or C1

Here you are invoicing the customer(because he used the goods). you are assigning the delivery document and billing document to the sales document.

In item category, you are setting relevant for billing, pricing, special stock.

In schedule line category, your setting is 633 movement type, relevant for availability check & TOR.

3. Consignment Return:

Customer found that some goods are damaged or he not able to sold the goods he want to send it back. that you are creating this document.

Sales document type: KR

Item category: KRN

You will assign delivery document and billing to sales document. you will create return order, return delivery, return billing.

Your setting item category relevant for billing, returns, pricing, special stock.

Your setting schedule line item category: 634 movement type, NO availability NO TOR.

4. Consignment Pick up:

Even if you create the consignment return the goods are not come to direct to your plant. For that you need to create consignment pick up. here the owner ship is not changing so you do not need to create billing.

Assign return delivery to sales document type.

Sales document: KA

Item category: KAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The movement type for consignment issue is 633.check this may be the reason for error.

-Rao.