cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you Insert a Ref Operation Set to a Standard Routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

During the production manufacturing phase we quite often have to update the routing with additional operations.

Today this is done manually and can be time consuming plus typo errors can occur.

I've create my Ref operation set which I would like to assign to the released production order which already has the standard routing.

TCODE CO02 --> operation overview --> select operation line -->edit --> insert Ref. operation set

Error message:

Ref. operation set 50000012 is not valid according to the selection conditions

Message no. CO892

Diagnosis

The selected reference operation set 50000012 is not valid on 22.12.2014.

System Response

If default values have been maintained in Customizing, an operation is generated automatically.

Procedure

Check why the reference operation set does not meet the selection conditions:

1. 1. Is it valid on 22.12.2014? --> Key date is valid
  2. 2. Is lot size  within its validity area? --> Lot size is valid
  3. 3. Is the selection ID for routing selection (Customizing: order type- dependent parameters) of a type that allows reference operation sets to be selected? --> Can you reference both types of routing for a single order type in TCODE OPL8?
  4. 4. If the reference operation set has a change number, is it valid for production on 22.12.2014? --> Key date is valid

Has anybody managed to get this to work before or have you an alternative method to record variances without having to manually create each step?

Regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, Please post it in the correct space to get accurate and quick response.

And your query has already been answered in the below threads: You have to maintain the routing set in OPEB.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/671713

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1731094

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (0)