cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't cancel Transfer order unconfirm by LT15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The user created TO by T-code: LT03 referring to DN 123XX and entered the same quantity as the DN which is 4 PCs.

For the result, the system created 2 TOs with different TO numbers but have the same data.

They are 1XX  and  2XX  but the latter shouldn’t be created.

Additional information

- DN 123XX was already post good issue.

- TO 1XX was already released.

I've tried to cancel TO 2XX by LT15 but cannot, the error message no. is VL602 Goods issue has already been posted for delivery.

Then, I wrote to SAP and this is the their answer after connection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- clear LTAK-VBELN for this TO.
- clear LTAP-VBELN, LTAP-POSNR for this TO.
After that you can cancel the TO in LT15.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow by SAP solution, can't use in my company.

My company policy define that changing any data in system can only be done by program, can't direct change.

Have you ever been like me?

Please, I would like to know how TO  was created and how to cancel or delete this TO 2XX not use debugging.

Thank.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The information is a bit vague, I cant really believe that you got this answer from SAP based on the same info.

Usually you would need to do  a VL09 to cancel the goods issue, followed by LT0G to cancel the picking.

A confirmed TO cannot be cancelled with LT15.

However, I think your problem is different and not fully explained. Can it be that only TO 1XX is confirmed and used in the delivery, but TO 2XX is still unconfirmed, but cannot be cancelled because the delivery has a status for goods issue done?

Please give more details, together with error message that you may get when trying a LT15

Former Member
0 Kudos
Can it be that only TO 1XX is confirmed and used in the delivery, but TO 2XX is still unconfirmed, but cannot be cancelled because the delivery has a status for goods issue done?

Follow by your question about my problem, It's correct that I cannot cancel TO 2XX which is unconfirmed while the TO 1XX was comfirmed and the DN was already posted as your earlier statement.

(I don't know how TO 2XX was created)

I can't cancel TO 2XX by LT15 ;the message no. VL602 Goods issue has already been posted for delivery.

For SAP solution after their remote connection.

They checked any data about DN 123XX, TO 1XX and TO 2XX.

Then they told me they can cancel the TO by making correction in debugging the details under below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't want SAP support to make the correction, you can have your own ABAPer correct it.

What you need to do:
- clear LTAK-VBELN for this TO.
- clear LTAP-VBELN, LTAP-POSNR for this TO.
After that you can cancel the TO in LT15.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But their solution can't use in my company.

My company policy define that changing any data in system can only be done by program, can't direct change or debugging.

Do you have any question? I will tell you .

Thank.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See, some things are just black or white.

The only solution is like SAP suggested, if your company policy does not allow, then you have to leave the situation like it is.

I would just escalate the issue to the decision makers who wrote this policy, there might be exceptions possible with extra approval, or they just need to rethink their decision based on the current situation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh right. I'll try to escalate the issue to the decision makers, they might approve.

Thank for your help.