cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing of different mails attachements from same mail account

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know how I can process different mail attachement in different scenario from same mail account.

eg. Two mails are there with subject : ab1 and 12n

I would like to process the ab1 with one interface and 12n with another interface based on the subject.

I know this can be done by setting Adapter Specific Message attributes in Sender Mail Channel, but let me know where can we filter the mails based on the subject.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>but let me know where can we filter the mails based on the subject.

I think u can do it at RD level, there is a context object available for the same.

SHeaderSUBJECT

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

So If i give the SHeaderSUBJECT as ab1 for one reciever and 12n, then these two mails will be processed by their respective interfaces and any other mails will be ignored.So is that only the settings required or any other settings should also be in place?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NVR,

It depends on your requirement, if it would be different interfaces using the same receiver, then you need to do in in Interface Determination. If the receivers are different, Amit's suggestion would work. If you want other mails to be ignored, don't place it in the xpath.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use mail package in sender mail adapter,

Then create an 1:N mapping based on the subject. If subject is ab1 populate interface 1.

If subject is 12n populate interface 2.

So one scenario and one mapping will solve your problem.