cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic on SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you send me an answer of this question ?

How SAP comes in to market and become the leading Enterprise?

What is the need of SAP?

Thanks

Regards

karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

SAP is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.The company's main product is SAP ERP.

Four applications of SAP are:

SCN is a community of SAP customers, partners, employees – typically in roles such as: developers, consultants and business analysts – who gain and share knowledge about ABAP, PI,BW etc.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Regards

karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually i am new to this environment.I am still learning this application.

Regards

karan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome to the SAP World.Hope you will learn and also contribute in this forum.

You can see helpful and correct answer options.If you think any one answer satisfied or solved your issue perfectly than you can put correct answer and if you think any answer helped you to reach to the solution but not completly than you can mark as helpful.Suppose in future anyone face simillar issue than he can refer to your question and if you have marked any answer as correct or helpful.It will help him to solve his issue.It is always a best practice to close the thread  when your issue is solved by marking as correct answer.It will avoid open thread.

Again,wishing you all the best and welcome!!

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for recommending the same. But from where i can mark successful or other options.

Regards

karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the question after login to SDN.You will see  somethings like this.

If you think it is right answer click on correct answer,if you find it useful than as helpful and if you think not helpful than dont click on anythings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir

Can u tell me your Blog in which PI  detail is there .

Thanks

karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

I am not sure what details you want but I am forwarding you one of my blog which will give you a better Idea abt PI develop,support,Infrastructure and Basis Team.It will help you to take your first steps and guide you what are their roles.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/09/11/keys-roles-and-responsibilty-of-s...

Please go through it and share your views.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can any one help me with  some  of  the  practical  scenarios  on  SAP  PI .so  that  i  can  understand  it  better..

Thanks'

Regards

karan kanotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

let me knw which scenario you want to learn.i will help you out.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

As i am a beginner .so  u can take your own scenaio of SAP PI to make  me  understand.

Thanks

Regards

karan kanotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir

One more query is  that  How Messages ere transferred from one system to another  earlier when there was no PI existed. Elaborate Please.

Thanks

karan kanotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

We have Peoplesoft,Tibco,Mercator,IBM Webshere and many other tools which are still used in many project as per the requirement to transfer the message.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks a ton for your  answer  sir..  I  was  waiting for  my   First  question as  well..

Thanks

Regards

karan kanotra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for this kind gesture showing towards me ..

I will definitely  give  a  call ..

Thanks

Regards

karan kanotra