cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document 4500000797 2014 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP MM Gurus,

While creating Subcontracting Challan (TCode- J1If01) I am facing the above mentioned issue. Can any one explain to me how to resolve this problem.

Thanks in Advance

With regards,

Irfan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use 541 material document instead of PO number as the reference document in J1IF01 and try again.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Subcontracting challan can be created for Several business processes (541 Mvt type, 101 O Mvt type and also for 311 Mvt type as per business need).

So you should tell us for which process you are creating the Challan in J1IF01 and what is the reference document you are trying to input in Material document field.

As per your error, it seems that you are trying to enter PO number rather than Material document number. Please ensure from your end once again and let us know your findings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Ashok looking into number range it looks ans its an PO number and not an material document number,enter material document number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure this material document is created for 2014 only. In MB03 put this mat. documnet and check document date and posting date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to check for which year the material document was entered in SAP.

Goto SE16 and enter "MKPF" table and entered  the material document in the field MBLNR and check you will know which year the material document was entered in SAP.

Then enter the same in J1IF01 and then post the same.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you have given the PO number in material document field.

Please correct it your self..

Its not an issue yet.

cc Jürgen L