cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order is able to deliver with delivery block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a sales order which is assigned with delivery block.

But still system is allowing us to deliver it.

We checked the "Delivery blocking reasons" configuration. "Order" and "Delivery due list" is selected under the particular Delivery blocking reason.

By this configuration, system is not supposed to allow delivery creation.

Please guide me to get rid of this issue.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check what Delivery block is assigned in the sale order.  Then go to OVSU, select that and assign "B" against Block delivery.  Now create a new sale order, assign this delivery block and update here how it works.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the suggestion.

In the T code OVSU, I could find "Materials: Status in Sales and Distribution". I hope it is about Distribution chain status assigned to the Material master.

But I am working in a support project. I am not allowed to do any configuration change.

Distribution chain status of the material is 55 (Active) which doesn't have status B on  "Block Delivery".

But does  this setting override the delivery block and allow us to create Delivery even if we have delivery block in the Sales order.

Could you please explain.

But today only I came to know about control under Distribution chain status. Thanks for the hints.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly You need to check that this delivery block has been assigned to your delivery document or not?

Pl check.(The same path as suggested by Mr Jignesh--delivery blocks)

I think---Activating Pick& Goods issue does not serves your purpose.

System will always allow to do the delivery--if this assignment is missed to your delivery document type.

(this was the only difference between a delivery block at Header Vs Schedule line Block)

Phanikumar

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to IMG - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Deliveries - Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping - Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria -

Here put tick mark against the Picking & Good Issue.

A tick mark under DDueList does not block Manual creation of Delivery through T-Code VL01N. (You can also read the F1 Help in the DDueList check box)

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u gave the exact answer for the above question! Thanks for throwing some light on blocking criteria