cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ID not recieved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have completed my Associate-Order fulfillment (ERP 6.0 EHP4) on last september and have recieved the certificate for the same. I had tried to contact the people in SAP india and request to provide me the SAP ID and login credentials but have not recieved the same and there is no communication from their end after repeated reminders. Kindly let me know who can be contacted for the same for getting credentials and id.

My certificate id is 0011066823

Regards,

Krishna Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please let me know who have you reached in India Education so that I can check on the same.  Alternatively if you haven't already sent a mail to education.india@sap.com, please do so and the team will respond to your requirement.

Regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had reached to stella gim and Guha Roy Sumana and Ram Tulsi. Today i have mailed to the mail id provided by you.

Regards,

Krishna

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thank you very much for your quick reply .

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all for your support. I have now recieved the SID and password

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Krishna i found sap education concern person  will Assist you surely

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Krishna i try to find out sap education people but luck at this time  our mentor

Ravi Sankar Venna will help you in this thank you

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Congratulation for clearing certification exam...

It will take time to get the credential & SAP Id ,for this you can contact SAP Banglore for the same just send the mail to SAP Banglore they will replay for delay of your process

Regards

Nayeem