cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make not editable of sales group field name in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I want to ask if what is the processing of changing or make the field name salesgroup uneditable or in gray color in screen va01?

It is currently editable and the functional users want this to be not editable.

Please help on how to do this.

Thanks and Regards,

Jen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply.

But my problem shows that i need to inactive the field name sales group and sales office to be editable, it should be in grey color which changes cannot made. But it is in the sub screen of the va01 and not in the initial screen.

Please see screenshot below. Please help. Thanks in advance.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to make this field in Output only (grey) thorigh SHD0. Run SHD0 and see where you find these fields. I believe you will find these fields in two screens. Overview and header. Make these in output only in both screens.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can put validation to determine from customer master and non editable in VA01 by using userexit. If any user changes then give message non modifiable as its different from customer master. We did same in one of my old project.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennelyn,

Other that the screen variant (SDH0) option,  you can also make the field non modifiable through user exit.

In MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION you can make VBAK-VKGRP screen input = 0.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

This is should be done by the abaper right and should have an acces key?

Thanks,

Jen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

How can I do this? I tried it in SHD0 but it works only in the initial screen of VA01.

Thanks,

Jen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I tried SHD0 but it won't work.

Thanks,

Jen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennelyn,

Yes, this needs to be done by an ABAPer. But access key is not required. Tell your ABAPer to create an implicit enhancement in the program.

Regards

Ankit

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jennelyn Juele

Then you must be missing something. Tell me steps you followed for this because I am sure about it that we can control this through SHd0.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

I tried it again in screen_0101 and screen_4440 because sales group and sales office appeared on these both screens, i tried to deactivate menu functions in screen_0101 and when i tried to save and run, in screen_0101 has effect. But how about on screen_4440 nothing's changed.

Thanks,

Jen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

How would you do this in your old project?

Thanks,

Jen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day,

Apart from the suggestions that you've got from other valuable members. Please do this, in FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION of MV45AFZZ by creating an enhancement point 1st and then write this logic as mentioned below:

IF screen-name = 'VBAK-VKBUR' or screen-name = 'VBAK-VKGRP'.

screen-output = 1.

screen-input = 0.

modify screen.

ENDIF.

Please let me know if you need any further help in this. Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just checked it again and got both fields in display. Please check following screens and mark these fields as output only in these both screens.

Steps which you need to follow are

• Go to SHD0 enter Tcode and variant name and press enter
  • Give order type sale are press enter
  • Go to overview screen and click in Sales Office Field and press enter
  • In upcoming screens just look closely and see where you find sales group field. Mark it as output only.
  • Now go to header and click in sales office field and press enter again and do the same as you did in previous step.
  • Apart from these there will be many screens appear in which you have to press enter for continuing the process.
  • When you mark this field as output in both screens press save and exit.

Hope you will get your result now.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think one will gonna bear you with highlighted waves in above attached snapshots

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is movement of my pointer I can't move the pointer smoother than that

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir MoazzaM,

I tried it once again but it wont work.

I don't know what's wrong with may work.

Please see attached screenshots of what I did.

Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance,

Jen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

Actually I am an abaper also but how can I create an enhancement point in MV45AFZZ program. I'm sorry I'm just new in abap. I dont' know how to do this.

I tried it before but it required access key.

Can you provide me steps on how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Jen

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jennelyn Juele

These settings are ok and I guess you missed one step only. Now what you need to do is to assign this variant to your sales document type in VOV8. Go to VOV8 and double click on your sales document type. There you will see a field Variant. Press F4 and select your variant which you have created.

In Sales document a screen variant works only if we assign it in VOV8.

Test and update here.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir MoazzaM,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

It's now working.. 🙂

Can i do this also in va02?

THANKS A LOT!

Jen

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My first name is Moazzam and last name is Ali and I am not a scholar to be called Sir

When you assign this variant to your sales document type it works automatically in VA01 and VA02 both.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Ok no problem. 🙂

Thanks again for the help.

Jen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

I Have follow up question.

What if I don't have transport request in shd0 I'm only using local object to save it. How can I transport this to another client or system?

Do I need to create it again and use transport number?

Thanks,

Jen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you know well how to catch ball from someone else's court so all the best.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use SHD0, to grey out this field

Call this transaction, and enter Transaction code VA01

search for screen variant  BUS2032_4440

click on change

now identify Sales group and make it as invisible

please try and revert

regards,

santosh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This you can very well control though account group.

Goto respective account group -under field status you can find sales data-double click on it will take you to field status group - here make sales group as display.

See the path:

SPRO-Financial accounting-account receivables &account payable-customer accounts-Master data-Preparations for customer master data-Define account groups with screen layout.

Thanks

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried this, but I think it only works in the customer master screen not in the VA01 or create sales order screen.

Thanks,

Jen