cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in external tax system: Line: 0 - 4060 The do function received a ST

cecilia_pensado
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've got the error message  "FS 861-Error in external tax system: Line:      0 - 4060  The do function received a ST" when using VF02 for ship-to-party   from abroad (country = DE) and T001-Land = US. The OBCL has tax code O0 (rate 0%) and Jurisdiction code XX00000000. It has been started after migration to EHP 6.

Do you know why I get this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do faintly remember this message but unfortunately cannot recollect the cause.

I believe you are referring to US where you are using your External System for Tax Calculation ?

Are you getting this error for other country scenarios too ?? Is it only for this Tax Code ??

Just for kicks, could you maintain the Departure and Destination Country Tax Condition Record for the Tax Code in the Tax Condition Type.

I have edited my post. By the way, I checked another thread with a similar message and they resolved it by rebooting the External System. Refer to the thread :

http://scn.sap.comthread/3476951

May be this is what it could be. Krishna may be right.

Thanks.

former_member302675
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dee Sea,

We are also facing the same issue after migrating to EHP6...Please let us know how you solved the issue and wat caused this..

We Rebooted our external system ..but still issue persists..

Thanks,

Suresh

former_member302675
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP suggested us to replace the  Jurisdiction code EX00000000 with 7700000000 in OBCL transaction

Thanks,

Suresh kata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Server connection of the external system if you are using and external system for maintaining tax rates and condition. this error might be caused when the sap system tried to call the external system for fetching tax rates.

We get such errors too. (we use SABRIX for maintaining TAX rates)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Krishna Prasad