cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIRD PARTY SALES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellos dear gurus,

Im facing a little problem with third party sales. The process work just fine when customer doesn't enter in credit check. But in the case the client have a problem with credit I cant save my sales order since it says:

Processing incompletion Log before saving: Subsequent function "Purchase requisition from sales document" Not possible due to credit block. So I cant get my Sales order saved at all.

Any itip about where is the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is clearly based on credit block setting done credit management (example in OVA8).

When ever sales is created for the customer those credit limit exceeded system usually try to block the document.

Apart from that in 3rd party sales when we are creating sale order for credit exceeded customers system usually doesn't allow to save the order due to incomplete document because of purchase requisition is not getting generated (this is because incompletion log settings done for schedule line category CP.

This we define in OVA2 tcode. 31 is incompletion procedure which  we observe in VOv6 tcode foe schedule line category CS.

That

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we create a sales order, if credit block exist the order is saved but block because credit.
But in 3rd party sales, we cant save sales order due to incompletion log.

I see u mention it might be due incompletion log for schedule line CP, I see its 31 as u mention and cannot be changed. Is there a way to change it or any tip so even if sales order in 3rd party sales its block by credit, the sales order is generated?

Thanks

Regards

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First save the sales order with incomplete document,  then release the document through vkm3 or vkm1 then see the sales order schedule line, system automatically generates purchase requisition.So that your problem gets resolved.

This is standard behavior only. Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Srinu.

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

Great that Srinu has mentioned the option from a Transaction Point of view which should work.

If you are wanting to do it forever then, you might have to change the Incompletion Procedure for the Schedule Line which is possible.

I am not sure what your real intent is but if you are inclined to pursue this line of thought, then read on :

Option # I] :

1) Create a New Incompletion Procedure for the Schedule Line through T. Code : OVA2 with whatever fields you want to have in the Schedule Line as applicable as Incomplete;

2) Assign the New Procedure to the Schedule Line through T. Code: VUE2

Should be simple enough.

Option # II] :

Remove the Incompletion Procedure through T. Code : VUE2 from CS Schedule Line.

By the way, what is Standard SAP is there for a reason. You do not want to confirm to the Vendor your PR based on a Order from the Customer who is already over his head with respect to Credit Limit.

There is always an individual discretion of releasing a block and letting the order be confirmed with the creation of the PR to vendor.

Thanks.