Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JDBC Error

mf_haq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

We are working on IDOC to JDBC scenario in new PI7.4 box and we deployed JDBC drivers properly and done rechecks also.

Sender interface is working fine where as we are facing below error in receiver adapter as below. Please share your ideas on the same.

Error:

Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.resourcepoolexception

unable to create new pooled resource: driver manager exception: can not establish the connection with registered drivers

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.sqlserverdriver: SAP class not found exception

Message processing failed.cause:com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.messagingexception:error when attempting to get processing resources.

com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.resourcepoolexception: unable to create new pooled resource.

driver manager exception: cannot establish the connection with the registered driver.

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.sqlserverserverdrivers returns:com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.sqlserverdriver:SAP classnot found exception:com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.sqlserverdriver

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,

MFH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello MFH,

Check the note 1931899 AEX/PI - Deploying external drivers with SUM, for the new steps to deploy these drivers using the SUM tool.

You don't state what version of MS SQL you are attempting to connect to, what exact drivers you have installed or the connection strings you are using in the JDBC adapter receiver configuration. If you can post these details, it will allow the forum users to help you better.

Regards

Mark

mf_haq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Issue fixed.

RCA: Class path not fixed properly in config tool

Regards,

MFH

0 Kudos

Hi Fazul,

could you please explain me where i need to check that RCA:Class path. Im also getting the same issue.

Regards,

Prabhakar.A

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MF - Please make sure the driver details and connection string are configured properly.

As per the above suggested note .

Q: I am not able to connect to DB using SQL Server 2005 driver if I use com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver as driver class name. I get classNotFoundException. Why?

A: Driver class names for SQL Server 2000 driver and SQL Server 2005 driver are different.

If you are using SQL Server 2005 driver, then class name should  be as follows:

Driver class: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc. SQLServerDriver

URL :jdbc:sqlserver://<db_Server>:port;databaseName=< db_name>

If you are using SQL Server 2000 driver , then class name should be as follows:

Driver class: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver. SQLServerDriver

and URL is as follows:

jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://<db_server>:port; databaseName=<db_name>

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAP Note 831162.

check the below links as well.

regards,

Harish