cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue prioratisation.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using 7.3 dual stack and are planning do a Queue prioratisation for IE.
In respect to queue prioratisation i have the following queries:

Can you peeple please let me know on what is the difference in configuring just

sender-system-A/interface in SXMSIF (and assigning it to the XBT1 Queue) and

configuring same sender-system-A/interface &  Receiver-system/interface (and assigning it to the XBTA Queue).

What would be the impact on configuring both the above scenario in SXMB_ADM.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

So to prioratise an interface, do we need to configure the sender side of the interface to XBT1 queue and again to receiver side to XBTA queue. is this correct procedure for prioratisation ?

Thanks in Advance.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvindan,

you need to define the queue prioritization for inboud and outbound queue.

Inbound queue - only with sender details

Outbound queue - Can be done with below way

1. Only with sender details
  2. Only with receiver details (if receiver interface and service trigger from multiple sender interface or system).
  3. Sender and receiver details - (If you want to prioritize the unique combination of sender and receiver)

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Aravind you have to configure inbound and outbound side, Follow the blog I provided for detailed procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Create both the inbound and outbound queues for message prioritization, otherwise, message is not prioritized at outbound side.

Follow the bog for procedure:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972a...

Regards,

Pranav

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravindan,

When message enters in integration engine the receiver system/service and receiver interface is not identified, so you need to define the queue prioritization with sender interface and sender service. I believe there is no impact if you define XBTA with receiver detail (receiver system and receiver interface) and it always trigger in XBT1 queue.

regards,

Harish