Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue executing functions in SRM 7.2

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are installing a new SRM system.  I've followed the config guide but when I attempt to test and click to SHOP (or other function) I get an error BBPSC01/02/03 etc... is unknown message no 31.

I have all the roles assigned to me Operations buyer, purchasing assistant etc.... so unsure as to what step I may have missed.  We are using SAP netwever (no portal) would be interested to see how to resolve this?

Can't find anything on OSS which makes me believe we have not done a task rather than a system bug.

Thanks for any help you can give

Tracey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tracey

If you are using SRM 7 please check your portal roles there would be roles from SRm 5 which the user still has and when you click on those screens you would get that error .

Ensure you remove the roles of SRM 5 from both SRM and Portal so that you could get a fresh screen of SRM 7 and when you try to work there this error should be removed .

If not please provide additional details as below :

1. Is only 1 user facing the problem or all ?

2. What steps is the user doing ?

3. Did you compare the roles of the user with others ?

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks working my through the config guide.

Think this is a gap.  I don't have an RFC connection created as H will check with basis guys......

In Customizing for SAP Supplier Relationship Management, define the following settings:ñÚó¨#⁄

Activate the Portal-independent navigation frame in Customizing for SAP Supplier Relationship Management under SRM ServerTechnical Basic SettingsPortal-Independent Navigation FrameActivate/Deactivate Portal-Independent Navigation Frame.ñÚó¨#⁄

Define an RFC connection of type H (HTTP) to the SAP ERP back-end system under SRM ServerTechnical Basic SettingsDefine RFC Destinations, or use transaction SM59. The name of the connection must end with one of the following character sequences:

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin

I've got these roles.

I've had the HTTP RFC connection created but still encountering the same error.  Vinita, as I have these roles and a SAP ALL profile, would I still encounter this error?  At the moment I am the only user on the system as just configuring it. 

Any other thoughts on what I can check.  All service active, roles assigned, RFC connections seem OK but still when I launch the transaction getting the transaction BBPSC01 does not exist. 

SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999SAP SRM: Employee
SAP_EC_BBP_MANAGER@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999SAP SRM: Manager
SAP_EC_BBP_OP_PURCHASER@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999SAP SRM: Operational Purchaser
SAP_EC_BBP_PLANNER@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999SAP SRM: Component Planner
SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999mySAP SRM Purchaser
SAP_EC_BBP_RECIPIENT@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999SAP SRM: Goods Recipient
SAP_EC_BBP_SECRETARY@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999SAP SRM: Purchasing Assistant
SAP_EC_BBP_ST_PURCHASER@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999SAP SRM: Strategic Purchaser
SAP_EC_BBP_SUBSCRIBE_MARKETPLC@IC\QSingle Role@18.12.201331.12.9999EBP on an Exchange Subscriber User
former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I might be answering my own question here but we don't have PI as we don't have SUS yet.  I don't believe basis have done this yet.  Do you think this is the cause of my problem?

Services3.3.1Configuration of PI-Independent Enterprise Services

PI-independent services use the Web Services Reliable Messaging (WSRM) protocol. For asynchronous enterprise services with compatible signatures, WSRM enables point-to-point communication between SAP Business Suite applications.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

those are the old wrong roles which point to the old SRM5.0 transactions.

Please assign the /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_EHP1 or higher (of course better is to copy them and adjust to your needs as the authorisations are not completely filled in as a security measure to force you to use your own ).

SUS is not part of this problem. The HTTP connection to ECC is for the harmonized roles so you can view ECC purchase orders in SRM as well.

The NWBC works on basis of the roles you have assigned in SU01.

Regards,

Robin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBPSC01 etc. are obsolete in SRM7, so you can't use that.

You have to activate the Webdynpro components (SICF - under webdynpro node with wda_l_fpm_gaf etc. - should be mentioned in the config guide I guess) and set the portal independent navigation framework in SPRO. In this way you can use the (inbuilt html) netweaver business client for use with your SRM system. This should also be in the configuration guide.

Regards,

Robin

former_member214648
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin

These are done.  I appreciate the BBPSC01 is obsolete in SRM7 so wonder why the system is trying to call it. Any other suggestions?

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

What roles do you have assigned?

Use the /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_* ones.