cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in SAP GRC AC 10.0 : EAM : FF Status stays green and Additional activity disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have just installed GRC AC 10.0 components - ARA, ARM & EAM.

On EAM, we are able to logon from our GRC system by a firefighter user and login to the FF ID on target system. Able to do work & generate the reports on NWBC.

But we are facing below 2 issues which need your help:

(1) Under GRAC_SPM - Once logged on by a FF ID to the target system, the status remains "green". This remains green even if another FF user assigned to the same FF id is logged on concurrently. I believe it should turn to red saying that its in use? If yes - how do we do it?

(2) On GRAC_SPM - The "Message to FireFighter" and "Additional Activity" are disabled. How can we enable them?

I did had another pair of eyes to recheck the configuration for EAM with the document which seems to be same.  

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Daya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Daya

Please check 1702370 - Wrong Firefighter Id Status. Status may stay green if roles are not generated correctly.

"Additional Activity" will be available for the user who is currently logged in with FF ID. It allows to add additional documention to the Firefighter Logon Ticket without restarting the Firefighter session.

"Message to FireFighter" will be available if a user wants to use a FF ID which is used and therefore blocked by another user.

BR

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian ,

I have the same issue ,

we have just installed GRC 5.3 , and i can't explain how the FF status remain "Green" even if another user is already loged in the target system .

Why the green light doesn't switch to red ?

Although , i can't open the link you sent in the message bellow .

Thanks in advance ,

Best reguards ,

Aymane ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dayanand,

What SP level you are on ?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Below are the components and their SP levels: