Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in installation of Wily Introscope 9.1.5.0 Enterprise manager

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am installing the Willy introscope in my Solman 7.1 system.

Wily Introscope  - Enterprise manager 9 (9.1.5.0)

Data Base - MSSQL 2008

After installation process completed, I am getting the attached error .

Log File details:

1.  Problem running Post -install step. Installation may not complete correctly

2.  Failed to start the database server

3.  Create Short Cut : CA APM\ Introscope 9.1.50\Webstartworkstation.url.lnk status : Error

Additional Notes : Error - Error while trying to create shortcut

Can any body please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Bhaskar N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks to all.

I have successfully installed  willy intro scope Enterprise 9.1.5.

But  I got error when i am going to open wily intro scope work station  http://localhost:8081/workstation  

in above link

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to localhost:8081

so please give me best solution for how will it works wily intro scope enterprise manager and configuration with solution manager.

Could please suggest how to integrated into the solman basic configuration  please let me if there is any specific configuration for solman7.1

Thanks

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhasker,

check the EMService.log and confirm whether the agent is up and running.

Also check the port details in

port is configured in IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.properties

introscope.enterprisemanager.webserver.port=808(X)

Rg,

Karthik

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

i dn't get EMservice up and running or not find attached Em service Log file

introscope.enterprisemanager.webserver.port=8082

So plese give me best solution

Thanks

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you install Wily twice ? Please check Add/Remover programs in Control Panel.

ERROR  | wrapper  | 2014/01/09 15:18:48 | CreateService failed - The specified service already exists. (0x431)

Also:

1/09/14 03:46:00.510 PM IST [ERROR] [WrapperSimpleAppMain] [Apm.Data.Model] APM Database is not reachable. Please check the connectivity...

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2014/01/09 15:46:00 | org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: Cannot open connection; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [???]; SQL state [null]; error code [0]; Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!

Please check if  APM DB is runnig and  database connection configuration.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post again the IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.txt.zip log..

Why are you using local host try to use the Fully qualified host name.

http://localhost:8081/workstation

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

we have installed wily only once... Also can u suggest where i have to check apm db is running or not.

Thanks

Bhaskar

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Plz find the attached IntroscopeEnterprisemanager.txt.rar log...

Our system is not Fully qualified host name....

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this note.

1872080 - Error connecting to Database

Thanks

Rishi abrol

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

we have already configured parameters according to that note-1872080.

we have succesfully installed the Wily enterprise manager but we are unable to run it, i have attached the screen shot of it plz go through that and let me know if any configurations needed.

Actually we are facing issue in our solman configuration it is asking to import the Introscope enterprise manager attached for more info.....

can u plz suggest us to move forward...

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error shows whats missing, have you extracted the management modules?

After the Enterprise Manager is installed, extract the management modules (file WILYISMM10*.SAR) to the home directory of the Enterprise Manager installation (e.g. /usr/sap/ccms/apmintroscope), overwriting existing files. Enterprise Manager must be restarted before new management modules become active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run SQL Managment studio and try to login and check in SQL configuration manager if service is runnig.

Also upload installer.properties.

BR,

K.

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Can u plz let me know what is management module, where can i get this.... so that we can move further..

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

we have extracted the management modules and replaced in /usr/sap/ccms/apmintroscope. can u suggest me how to restart the Enterprise Manager and what is the next step..

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hope you have restarted the wily and then try to access via http://<hostname of wily>:8081/workstation

Logon as userID : Admin / Admin89

if you are able to logon then on the solman_setup option 3 you should be able to see the wily.

former_member208255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Os version is Windows 2008 R2 Data center

Solman7.1 SP Level ST-SP10

Log files are also attached.

Could please check once and give me best solution

Thanks

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are some of the error logs that i find in there.

Install File:             C:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\bin\ServiceWrapper32.exe

Additional Notes: ERROR - ZeroGlq: C:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\bin\ServiceWrapper32.exe (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)

Install File:             C:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\lib\ServiceWrapper32.dll

Additional Notes: ERROR - ZeroGlq: C:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\lib\ServiceWrapper32.dll (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)

Execute ANT Script:       Script:

Additional Notes: ERROR - C:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\install\em.installer.exec.ant15.xml:1050: Unable to remove existing file C:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\product\enterprisemanager\plugins\com.wily.ui.jasper.report.nl1_9.1.0.jar

Execute ANT Script:       Script:

Additional Notes: ERROR - responsefile.installer.exec.ant15.xml:945: Warning: Could not find file C:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\lax.jar to copy.

Custom Action:            com.wily.introscope.installer.RegKeyExistenceChecker

Additional Notes: ERROR -     class com.wily.introscope.installer.RegKeyExistenceChecker.install() Unexpected Fatal Error:

Custom Action:            com.wily.introscope.installer.RegKeyExistenceForPblPbdChecker

Additional Notes: ERROR -     class com.wily.introscope.installer.RegKeyExistenceForPblPbdChecker.install() Unexpected Fatal Error:

ServiceWrapper32.dll is the pint where it starts . Can you please check if the file is there. I have see error relate to this file in Inter scope version 8 but you are using Inter scope 9.

1588773 - Wily Introscope 8.2 service fails to start on a 64-bit Windows system

Have you followed the guided and have done the installation.

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000799762013E.PDF

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

allam_drebes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will use the EM only for the Solman, it is not required to install the database. Check note 1565954 in section 2. It shows how to disable the DB installation for the EM.

It may help you.

BR,

Allam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please post the Introscope_<version>_InstallLog.log and the IntroscopeEnterprisemanager logs.

/<wily install directory>/wilyintroscope/install/Introscope_<version>_InstallLog.log

and

/<wily install directory>/wilyintroscope/logs/IntroscopeEnterprisemanager logs.

Thanks

RishI Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your OS? Does the directory where you are trying to install Wily solftware have enough previleges?

BR!

Rahul.

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos