Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI /FM to get profit margin of Quotation

former_member221367
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I need to create a program in which I have to approve quotation based on certain profit margin .

For that I need any BAPI or FM or any other way if you suggest .

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have standard Profit margin in pricing procedure, based on your requirement you can add 11 or 18 routine to that ( profit margin for fixed or percentage)

now assign user status profile to the quotation document type with few status such as

ACPT

REJT

and you can control subsequent document process ( such as forbidden sales order creation if status is set to REJT)

system will retrieve the profit margin  based on the routine, manually you can check if the profit is feasible or not and choose the status accordingly

This can be done with Standard SAP and not required to go for any development. This scenario we have implemented , but for different business transaction

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankita,

Yes. Even I go with the suggestion above.

You just need to speak to your ABAPer & write a small a ABAP in User Exit which will compare the value of Net Value / Gross & VPRS Conditions. If the result is below the expect Profit Margin, system will insert a Reason for Rejection or Delivery Block in the quotation.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When a standard pricing procedure RVAA01 have a step for profit margin, I am not sure why you were looking for BAPI or FM ?

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are creating this program in ABAP then why don't you fetch net value and cost price from VBAP table from NETWR and WAVWR field respectively. You your own logic of deducting cost price from net price and show that in ALV. Use this for releasing logic of quotations.

If this is not what you are looking for then explain your requirement how would you like to release the quotation and what is your formula of profit margin.

Thank$